What do you do when you realize you’re getting older?
What’s the best course of action? Do you get moody?
Do you start buying every anti-aging product on the market?
Do you reach out to others for help? Do you make the decision to try a new diet, or move to a different place to live?
Or do you just try to ignore the fear of aging and suffer in silence?
You could choose any of these; but do any of them empower you?
The problem with each of these scenarios is that every one of them relies on something outside of you. In each case, you need the someone or anything to do something for you to get your result.
The suggestion to go inside and change your own perspective instead of trying to change your physical appearance through creams, products and diets is really what empowers you.
If you are relying on others to change how you feel about aging, you are not in control. You are going to age and get older, no matter who you speak to. It’s a law of nature. It’s your choice whether to accept this gracefully or age kicking and screaming?
Here are a few ways to conquer the fear of aging:
1. Empowering Yourself – Use the FasterEFT tapping to get rid of any misconceptions about aging – that it’s bad, you won’t look good, your body won’t function. All these fears that are instilled within you from birth and by society, write them down and tap on them!
- If you feel that someone is trying to age shame you, instead of trying to change them or simply putting up with it, try changing the response inside yourself with FasterEFT tapping and memory flipping. You’ll be amazed at the results.
- The next time you catch yourself blaming anything or anyone outside of yourself (no matter what they did or said) remind yourself that no matter how right you are, if you decide that only they have the power to change your experience of them, you are dis-empowering yourself. Decide that only YOU have the power to change your experience, and do what it takes to change how you feel. Use FasterEFT to tap in the moment, release that fear, anger, hatred – whatever it is.
- How you feel about yourself and aging is completely within your control – if you choose to take that control. Using FasterEFT is an easy, effective and lasting way of changing your experience of again. So, the next time you feel fearful about growing older, forget about spending thousands of pounds in trying to delay aging, and instead trying and instead, use the FasterEFT technique to change your own perspective and experience of aging.
- It is very important that you keep going until the negative feelings, thoughts and memories related to aging have completely flipped and been replaced with positive ones.
- If you feel the process is not working for you, or you are tempted to stop before you’ve completed it, take a break from it to read: What You Need to Know About Resistance.
- Once you have completed the process, make sure that you use the FasterEFT tapping technique regularly – whenever anything bothers you. Keeping yourself clear of negative thoughts, feelings and memories will help you to remain in peak mental condition. Use FasterEFT on any fear thoughts about aging or growing older – whether it’s a thought or memory, an advert you see on TV, a physical pain or discomfort, or something that someone said about your appearance that irritated you – use it in the moment for the fastest and most effective results.
- Read and surround yourself with books, songs and images that positively talk about aging, so that you’re inputting positively reinforced information about aging into your subconscious mind. Remember to do this with FasterEFT tapping to clear out the old and negative thoughts and beliefs and install these new ones.
- Start to appreciate the things about yourself you DO like. Read Embracing the Most Embarrassing Parts of Your Body for more details on how to do this.
- Regularly use affirmations when you’re in a good mood, that reflect new and healthy thoughts about aging and growing older. For example, “I grow wiser as I grow older”, “Everyday and in every way, I get more and more better looking!”, “I love growing older! It gives me the freedom to experience more of life” etc.
“Transform Your Life with FasterEFT” is an introduction to the FasterEFT tapping style. It’s the next step after the “7 Day Quick Start Course” and the step before Level I training.
“Transform Your Life with FasterEFT” contains almost 9 hours of video to help you learn the basics of FasterEFT including the FasterEFT belief system, how the mind works, the structure of problems and how to release those problems using the FasterEFT tapping style. It will teach you how to fix problems in your life and give you a sense of peace. It also includes live demonstrations of the FasterEFT tapping process by Robert Smith. Click here to view full course description.
The FasterEFT YouTube channel awaits you! Learn from hundreds of videos from Robert G. Smith that are regularly updated.