Being nice to yourself can be a challenge for many people. How do you do it? We’ve curated a list of 12 articles that show you exactly what to do, how you can do it and what you’ll be able to achieve using FasterEFT, when it comes to being kinder to yourself.
Remember, once you change the inner records held within your subconscious mind, your image of yourself will change, and so will your attitude towards yourself.
- How to Love Yourself – FasterEFT and Robert G. Smith Can Help! This article is great for getting started on the journey to self love. It gives daily tips you can implement straightaway to start feeling better about yourself.
- FasterEFT Teaches How to be Good to Yourself This blog post gives a more detailed step by step approach on how you can use FasterEFT to be good to yourself. It’s easy, fast and effective!
- How the Way You Feel about Yourself Affects Your Life This is a great article about the power of having a good self image. A ‘good self image’ is one that exudes confidence, ambition, love, compassion and qualities of a leader. Most people have a negative self image, but using FasterEFT you can change that into an empowering one.
- Using FasterEFT to Free Yourself From Being People-Pleaser Trap! If you find yourself constantly trying to live up to other people’s expectations, then this article is for you. Stop tormenting yourself for not being what others think you should be. Instead, use FasterEFT and free yourself!
- Faster EFT Will Help Releasing Yourself from the Fear of Moving Forward Go easy on yourself. Don’t get complacent just because you’re plagued by self doubt and fear. This article will he over your limiting thoughts and beliefs and show you how you can move towards your dream using FasterEFT.
“Transform Your Life with FasterEFT” is an introduction to the FasterEFT tapping style. It’s the next step after the “7 Day Quick Start Course” and the step before Level I training.
“Transform Your Life with FasterEFT” contains almost 9 hours of video to help you learn the basics of FasterEFT including the FasterEFT belief system, how the mind works, the structure of problems and how to release those problems using the FasterEFT tapping style. It will teach you how to fix problems in your life and give you a sense of peace. It also includes live demonstrations of the FasterEFT tapping process by Robert Smith. Click here to view full course description.
- FasterEFT Shows You How To Free Yourself From Your Pet Peeves Everyone has those pesky little habits that they would love to get rid of but, try as they might, they can’t. Well this blog post will show you how!
- How to Free Yourself from Impatience This article discusses how impatience, though seemingly harmless, can actually negatively affect decisions you make and have an impact on your life overall.
- Start Loving Yourself with FasterEFT for that Beautiful Body FasterEFT will help you with body shaming issues, whether you’re doing it to yourself, or dealing with others doing it to you.
- Feeling Worthless? Allow FasterEFT to Boost Your Self-Worth Being kind to oneself starts within the mind. This article explains how you perpetuate this cycle of feeling worthless and how to break it using the FasterEFT techniques.
- Pack Your Bags – We’re Going on a Guilt Trip! There’s nothing worse you can do to yourself than living with guilt. Read this article if you want to free yourself of it once and for all.
- Responsibility vs Blame This article shows you how taking responsibility for everything you experience empowers you. It means that you are no longer at the mercy of elements outside of you and beyond your control.
- Becoming Immune to “Haters” Like Taylor Swift says in her hit song ‘Shake it Off’ – Haters gonna hate. So just shake it off! This article explains just how you can do that using FasterEFT.
How to Change Yourself – Level 1 Online Training
The Level 1 Practitioner Certification Training program is well pronounced as the user manual for your unconscious and conscious mind by many health professionals, laypeople and life coaches that is designed to deliver fast and profound personal changes for themselves and for clients.
Robert Smith, Founder and CEO of Skills to Change Institute Inc. is giving everyone an opportunity to discover the power to change and improve their quality of life, emotionally, financially, relationships and health, with a powerful set of skills. Click here to view full course details.
The FasterEFT YouTube channel awaits you! Learn from hundreds of videos from Robert G. Smith that are regularly updated.