For those who have been living with chronic illnesses and have tried everything to find relief, it can be difficult to remain hopeful. It can be extremely difficult to resist falling into depression, hopelessness and helplessness. Tiffany Jeffers and Heather McKean are two, among the thousands of the people who found freedom from chronic illnesses – using FasterEFT. While it may sound too good to be true, when you understand how and why FasterEFT works, it will all make perfect sense.
Once you start working with the FasterEFT Tapping technique, you’ll realize that you’ve stored all of the traumatic memories from your life in your body. In other words, painful and traumatic memories are represented within your body as chronic illnesses. Even the ones you consciously can’t remember – those are the ones that show up as pain and other symptoms in your body. Freedom from severe pain can bring unimagined joy in your life, but only if you apply these techniques.
Let’s take you through how Tiffany went from receiving therapy from the VA to help her live without trying to commit suicide, to living a healthy, active, fun and productive life, free from the chronic illnesses that had debilitated her. Up until October 2013 her conditions included: Severe fibromyalgia; arthritis; chronic fatigue; spinal cord and neck injury; peripheral neuropathy; IBS; asthma; cancer; clinical depression; a range of allergies; and so much more. For the full details of her conditions and how she’s healed, watch her testimonial here: PTSD I had Chronic Headaches, pain, depression, IBS, Cancer, Insomnia and Fibromyalgia.
Robert’s related videos:
5 Steps You can Take to Resolve Chronic Illnesses
1. Use the FasterEFT Tapping technique to change the references held in the subconscious that result in problems in all areas of life, including chronic pain and diseases. The FasterEFT tapping technique disrupts the production of the chemicals that cause the feeling of fear, anger, anxiety or any other negative emotion and changes the meaning of that traumatic memory in the subconscious from “fear” or “anger” (or whatever that memory represents) to peace. This will then result in an automatic feeling of peace and satisfaction whenever you reference that memory in the future.
2. Once you’ve learned how to use the FasterEFT tapping technique by watching Robert’s videos on YouTube to free yourself from your immediate chronic conditions and pain, the key is to keep going. You need to take the responsibility by continuing to address traumatic memories, in order to experience complete recovery. Watch how to use the A.R.T. of Change process to address and flip subconscious beliefs that contribute to chronic illnesses. continued to use FasterEFT on her traumatic memories and other stressors.
This is how Tiffany was able to heal her physical body from the incredible range of chronic illnesses she had suffered from for so many years. This is how, two and a half years later she is still completely pain free and the life of her dreams with her husband and children, without depending on medication.
3. Make a list of all the things you want to change in your life right now. If that seems like it a daunting task, then start by prioritizing what is bothering you the most right now. It could be health, finances, relationships or a combination. You can even split the list into different categories if that makes it more achievable.
The point is to make a list and then start going through the list addressing each one of those problems using the Eutaptics memory reimprinting process. Turn those heartaches into heart waves! Dare to dream about turning your sorrows in joy, because with the Eutaptics memory reimprinting process, it is possible, and that’s exactly what thousands of people have done! Chronic illnesses don’t stand a chance once you make up your mind to do whatever it takes to live free from pain.
4. Go easy on yourself. If you start to get frustrated because you’re not seeing results, or it seems like it’s not working, that’s when you have to stop yourself from blaming anything else (including yourself) and instead, treat it as you would your car was veering off-course during an unexpected storm. Correct your course by tapping it out. Use the FasterEFT tapping technique to tap in the moment whenever anything bothers you or use Eutaptics Mental Tapping if you can’t tap physically in that moment. This is how you make sure that you are driving the car, and not the other way round!
5. Don’t completely stop taking medication prescribed to you by medical professionals. It is essential that you continue to follow the advice of your physician – Eutaptics is not a replacement for medical treatment in healing chronic illnesses; it compliments it. Use it in addition to following your doctor’s advice. When you do find you are ready to stop taking medication, make sure you ask your doctor for help in coming off it sensibly and safely.
If your condition is too difficult for you to handle by yourself, then investing in a FasterEFT live seminar will be the best decision you make. This is what thousands of people have done, and they’ll testify that they left with more knowledge, freedom and peace than they could imagine!
Level 2 Greece – May 27-June 2, 2017
Training Level II provides advanced techniques of FasterEFT:
- Quick tap
- Making changes without tapping
- How to address pains
- 6 Ways to Reimprint a Memory
- Pre Tap Script
- Parts and Pieces
- No Content Tapping