It’s an often-overlooked fact that our emotional, mental and energetic well-being directly impact the weight and shape of our body. While what you eat and how you exercise does impact your physical form, who you are, how you feel, and how you express yourself significantly impacts your body, perhaps even more so than exercising and eating.
You may be thinking that this doesn’t sound right. Well, it all boils down to stress and relaxation. When our bodies are in a relaxed state, our metabolism is at its best. Conversely, when our bodies are under constant stress, also known as the “fight or flight,” response, our metabolism slows down to anywhere between *20 percent and 80 percent.
Most of the stress you experience is actually the result of subconscious programming, which you’ve picked up since birth.
The great thing about FasterEFT is that you can address all these issues directly at the level of the subconscious. Since you don’t know what memories or thoughts are causing your body to retain the weight, you don’t need to know what those causes are in order to address them.
As with all issues you address with FasterEFT, you start with how you know it’s there. The reason you eat more than your body needs will be one or more of the following:
1. You have a strong emotional connection with food – this is often rooted in relationships with people from your past whom you felt close to, and with whom you’ve connected a specific type of food, or food in general
2. Food has become an escape for you, from emotions that feel bad. You may find yourself, consciously or unconsciously, finding relief or solace in food.
You may find that when you feel upset, lonely, angry, sad, anxious, stressed, or any other negative state, you have a desire to eat; and that eating provides a temporary good feeling or relief from the bad feelings.
3. You feel pressured into eating. You may have been trained to finish all of the food on your plate, and to not waste anything – even when you are no longer hungry. You may feel obliged to eat socially – for some, refusing someone’s offer of food or not cleaning the plate is considered an insult; and for some, refraining from eating when everyone else is eating can mean feeling left out, or being nagged to take part by those around them, feeling they should eat even when their body doesn’t need the food.
“Be Slimmer Stay Slim” is our advanced weight loss workshop. It contains almost 25 hours of weight-loss specific video training presented by Robert Smith to help you Be Slimmer and Stay Slim.
You will learn how to use the FasterEFT tapping style to break the emotional connections with food that cause over-eating, comfort-eating and food addictions. Click here for the full course description.
Lose weight with FasterEFT – without dieting or extreme exercise
1. The first step to losing weight using FasterEFT is becoming aware of when you eat, not what you eat. In other words, start paying attention to what you’re thinking, and what you’re feeling when you choose to eat when you’re not hungry. What are the circumstances?
Who is it that you do this with (if anyone)? What do you feel just before you eat when you’re not hungry? How does eating make you feel in this situation? And what do you tell yourself that gives you permission to eat when you’re not hungry. Make notes of these answers so that you can address them effectively using FasterEFT.
2. The second step is to go through your list, and notice any memories that are connected to each answer. Then, use the FasterEFT Technique to address each one and flip it, this is called memory reimprinting and is highly effective when it comes to getting rid of addictions (whether it’s to food, drugs, sex, drinking etc).
3. From now on, whenever you find yourself wanting food, ask yourself if you’re actually hungry; and if you are not hungry but still want the food, make sure you tap out the feeling of wanting to eat in that moment.
How to Change Yourself – Level 1 Online Training
The Level 1 Practitioner Certification Training program is well pronounced as the user manual for your unconscious and conscious mind by many health professionals, laypeople and life coaches that is designed to deliver fast and profound personal changes for themselves and for clients.
Robert Smith, Founder and CEO of Skills to Change Institute Inc. is giving everyone an opportunity to discover the power to change and improve their quality of life, emotionally, financially, relationships and health, with a powerful set of skills. Click here to view full course details.
The FasterEFT YouTube channel awaits you! Learn from hundreds of videos from Robert G. Smith that are regularly updated.