The only way to make sure that the flowers in your garden are able to grow and thrive is to remove the weeds.
However, you can’t remove just one weed or even just a few; you can’t remove most of a weed and leave the rest.
Well, you could, but it wouldn’t give you the results you’re looking for.
You have to make sure that you have a method of weeding that takes care of all the weeds – completely.
And then you need to maintain that garden.
If there was a particularly stubborn weed – perhaps it has a lot of roots, or the roots are very deep – and you’re not able to pull it out; if you really wanted a beautiful garden, you wouldn’t simply stop trying to get the weed out.
You wouldn’t do that because you know that not only does it spoil your garden right now; it will continue to grow, and will eventually kill the beautiful plants – or at the very least, prevent any new plants from growing.
You would do whatever it takes to make sure that you clear that weed out – in its entirety.
Your mind is your garden, and the bad memories are the weeds.
Whether you’re consciously aware of them or not, the memories of your life experience so far form the foundation of your perception and beliefs – and this is the data your subconscious is referring to in guiding your behaviors, actions, thoughts, habits, communication, and everything else.
Clearing these bad memories, using Faster EFT, and turning them into good memories, will give your subconscious an entirely different set of references – which will, in turn, automatically change the results you see in your life.
Think about that massive weed in your garden.
What would you do if you couldn’t pull it out easily, or if it looked too big to even make an attempt?
Perhaps you would tackle it a bit at a time; you may use different tools; you may even need to call in a professional if you found it was impossible to do it yourself.
But you would not decide to simply leave it there, accept it and live with it.
Well, not if you wanted a beautiful garden with an abundance of healthy, gorgeous flowers.
In the same way, if you have an issue, a problem or a memory that seems too big to handle, you need to find a way to deal with it that will work.
Think of it as a tough weed in your garden – or how about an infestation of vermin in your home?
These may be difficult to deal with, but you wouldn’t decide to give up and live with them.
You should not live with your bad memories and issues any more than you would live with an infestation of vermin in your home.
No matter how scary or difficult it may seem, you would find a way to free your home from that infestation.
No matter how big, scary or stubborn your bad memories or issues are, you can find a way to free yourself from them.
How to Handle a Tough Memory or Issue
You have many different options – just as you have different options to get rid of tough weeds; and you have different options to get rid of vermin in your home.
Here are a few of the options you have to clear your difficult memories and issues:
- Keep using the Faster EFT technique – keep going, don’t stop. It may feel like it’s not shifting, but it will if you keep going. If you stop in the middle of the mess, it certainly won’t work. You need to keep going through it and come out the other side. It may feel like it’s never going to end, but it only feels like that because you’re in the middle of it. If you keep going, you will find you come out the other side. You may need to use different “gardening tools” – there are a lot of different techniques within the FasterEFT modality. While the straight-forward tapping process detailed in The Faster EFT Technique – Step-by-Step will clear most issues and memories; for the really tough stuff, there are other parts to the Faster EFT process. You will find some of these in Robert’s YouTube videos, and the rest in the Home Study Course.
2. If it seems too big, call in a professional.
However, make sure that you only choose a practitioner that has been approved by Robert G. Smith (the founder of FasterEFT) – especially if you’re tackling big challenges. You can find a list of certified practitioners on the FasterEFT website here: Certified Faster EFT Practitioners. There are practitioners all over the world, and they work over Skype as well as in person; so it doesn’t matter where in the world you are – you can get the professional gardener to help you get that tough weed out (or the professional exterminator to help you free your home from the vermin!).
3. Attend a seminar. There’s nothing like hands-on learning in-person. Attending a live event means you not only receive more detailed information that will increase your ability to transform your life; you will also have the opportunities to get your questions answered, in the moment; get plenty of practice in using the technique with guidance and help; and you will connect, not only with Robert in person, but many other practitioners and attendees – who all have something to offer that will enhance your skills and your life. You can find out about live seminars here: Faster EFT Live Events.
The Biggest Mistake
The biggest mistake you can make is stopping.
No matter how bad it seems, no matter how much it seems to not be changing, you need to keep going until it does.
If you find yourself tempted to stop in the middle, ask yourself: “If this were a big weed in my garden that I was struggling this much to remove.
Would I give up and just leave it there?” or “If this was an infestation of vermin in my home, and I was this scared, would I just close the door and accept that I won’t be using my living room for the rest of my life?” Do not stop – any more than you would stop in the middle of removing a tough weed or vermin.
Take the steps you would take in those instances.
- Use a different tool, use one of the other Faster EFT techniques
- Call in a professional, contact a certified FasterEFT practitioner
- Improve your own skills so that you can do it yourself, study the YouTube videos, download full sessions, or get the Home Study Course
- Or get some advice and help from a professional who can train you to do it yourself – easily (attend a live event).
Whatever you do, keep going until you get what you want.
If you really want that beautiful garden or a pest-free home, you will do whatever it takes to achieve it.
Here are a few resources to get you started:
HEAL YOUR BODY:
4 day Life-Changing Event
Do you want to set yourself free from your illness, disease, diagnosis, emotional traumas, self-doubts, hurtful memories and create a peaceful life for you and those you love?
Have you tried EVERYTHING to get well?
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
Do you need relief?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, keep reading.
Robert Gene Smith, the creator of FasterEFT and Eutaptics, is coming to Brisbane with his Heal Your Body seminar, a part of the Heal Yourself Series.
Robert will help you to understand how to address all kinds of physical issues:
- Chronic Illness
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Depression and Anxiety
- Physical Performance Issues
- OCD, Eating Disorders, Self Harm
Relationship issues arising from supporting a chronically ill family member….and SO MUCH MORE!
We understand that chronic illness, dis-ease and other debilitating conditions of the body/mind often come with a high financial cost in addition to the emotional turmoil.
For this reason, we are offering this ONE TIME EVENT at a deeply discounted price to accommodate as many people as possible.
Book your spot: Yes, I Want To Heal My Body
Share this article on:
Facebook @ http://bit.ly/2uujhlB
Google+ @ http://bit.ly/2IdX0e3
Twitter @ http://bit.ly/2I81Mte
Pinterest @ http://bit.ly/2J26CK7
Vimeo @ http://bit.ly/2E2uYj3
YouTube @ http://bit.ly/2Eezueh