Allergies can be frustrating and inconvenient. They can also be dangerous. It is very important you continue to follow your doctor’s advice while you use FasterEFT. The allergic reaction is your body responding to something harmless as if it is poison. The symptoms you experience are the result of your immune system trying to combat this “poison”. This guide will take you through the steps to get rid of allergies by changing the connection between the thing you’re allergic to and the response of your body to a threat.
Steps for Addressing an Allergy using FasterEFT
- Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and think of the thing you’re allergic to. Pretend you are encountering it right now – smell it, taste it, see it – just as if you’re really there.
- Notice how you feel – notice what the reaction feels like, where in your body you feel it, and how strong that feeling is. Just notice. If any memories come to you – notice the details of those too.
- Using two fingers, and focusing on the feeling of your fingertips on your skin, gently tap the following meridian points while saying the phrases:
– Between your eyebrows – I release and let it go
– Beside your eye – It’s okay to let this go now
– Under your eye – I don’t need to hold onto this any longer; it’s safe to let it go now
– Just below your collarbone – I’m safe as I’m letting this go now
- Grab your wrist, take a deep breath, exhale and say “Peace”. Then go to a peaceful memory, and enjoy the feeling of being in that memory for a moment.
- Now, go back to thinking about the thing you’re allergic to, and notice what’s changed. Has the feeling changed? If there was a memory, has that changed? Just notice what’s still left.
- Repeat from 3 to 5 until the feeling has completely gone, and any memories haveflipped.
It is essential you flip the memories completely and that any bad feelings have been replaced by good feelings before you stop.
Do not expose yourself to the thing you are allergic to in reality without the guidance of your medical professional if your allergic reaction is usually extreme or life-threatening.
For more guidance and help with getting rid of an allergy safely, consult a certified FasterEFT Practitioner.
For more information on allergies and FasterEFT read:
How Allergies Work and the Subconscious Connections.
For more information on how and why FasterEFT works visit:
The FasterEFT Belief System.
For more details on using the technique effectively visit:
Tips on Using FasterEFT.
To watch videos on FasterEFT visit the FasterEFT YouTube Channel.