Anxiety can be debilitating; and while there are different types of anxiety, the cause is the same. Understanding how anxiety works and what causes it will help you to realize how you can use FasterEFT to get rid of it – permanently. Coping with anxiety in the moment is one thing; getting rid of it so that you are no longer plagued by that feeling is something else! And FasterEFT can help you to free yourself fully.
What is Anxiety?
Anxiety is caused by the body going into an emergency stress state. The feeling of anxiousness is caused by the fight or flight stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. The result is an increase in heart rate, sweaty palms, and all of the other signs that you are in danger – except there is no actual danger. The body is responding as if there is a physical threat when no such threat exists.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder
There are many different symptoms of anxiety, and different people may experience different combinations at different times. Naturally, if there is something that is a real threat, anxiety is a normal and natural response. However, with an anxiety disorder, the symptoms occur when there is no real threat. Some people feel anxiety in response to specific things that pose no threat, while for many sufferers there appears to be no trigger at all, and the symptoms seem to come from nowhere.
If you experience a combination of any of the following symptoms when you are not in any physical danger, you may have anxiety disorder.
An increase in heart rate, irregular heart beat (palpitations), chest pains, feeling sick, loss of appetite, sweating, headaches, feeling faint, breathing faster, feeling tearful for no reason, feeling irritable for no reason, feeling worried or uneasy a lot of the time for no apparent reason, unable to relax, feeling on edge a lot of the time, unable to concentrate, needing constant reassurance from others, difficulty sleeping.
Naturally, the first step is to consult your doctor and follow their advice. In addition to this, the FasterEFT process will help you to find relief, and can help you to get rid of anxiety permanently.
How to Get Rid of Anxiety using FasterEFT
Notice how you know you have anxiety – if you’re feeling anxious right now, notice what that feels like; if you’re not feeling anxious right now, remember the last time you did feel anxious and notice what it feels like. Notice where in your body you feel it, and how strong it is.
Using two fingers, and focusing on the feeling of your fingers on your skin, gently tap the following points while saying the phrases:
– Between your eyebrows – “I release and let this go.”
– Beside your eye – “Let it go”
– Under your eye – “It’s safe to let it go”
– Just below your collarbone – “Just let it all go”
Grab your wrist, take a deep breath, blow it out and say “Peace”. Now go to a peaceful memory – something that feels really good. It doesn’t even need to be a real memory, it could be a dream or somewhere you would love to be – anything that makes you feel good, happy and peaceful.
Now go back to the feeling of anxiety and notice if it’s changed. If it has changed, notice how it’s different and what is still left. Then go back and repeat the process from Step Two to Step Four. Keep repeating these steps until all of the symptoms of anxiety have gone.
The Keys to Success:
- Do not stop until all of the symptoms have gone and you no longer feel any feelings of anxiousness.
- As you are tapping, you may find that memories and other thoughts come to you. Even though these may not appear to have any connection, there will be some connection to the problem. They will be somehow connected in the records held in your subconscious. Notice them – notice how you feel, what you see, what you hear, and then tap again. Keep tapping until those memories and thoughts flip.
- Use this technique every time you start to feel anxious. Don’t wait until it gets to the full strength – start tapping as soon as you feel the first signs. Nipping it in the bud is the fastest and most effective way to get rid of anxiety.
Although FasterEFT will make permanent changes to the records in your subconscious that cause these anxiety attacks (see: The REAL Cause of All Your Problems for more information), there may be several different aspects of the causes, which means you may need to tap on a variety of different thoughts, memories and feelings. Keep going – don’t stop until it has completely changed!
To watch FasterEFT in action, visit: FasterEFT, Anxiety and Panic Attacks Playlist