We know how effective FasterEFT can be in transforming all areas of life from the countless testimonials from those who have benefited from it. However, like a toothbrush, FasterEFT only works if you use it – and if you use it the right way.
These few tips will give you the edge on getting the best results from using FasterEFT, and will help you to get those results more consistently.
The key to getting results from anything is of course using it. If you don’t use it, it won’t work. This tip may seem obvious, but it can be very easy to drift for days or weeks without using the technique – and without really making that choice consciously. We forget, and we also lose sight of just how powerful and effective the process is. This is why it’s important to set up a routine – to get yourself into the habit of using it every day.
Make it a Routine
Because it’s difficult to remember to do things we’re new to, it’s important to create a habit of those things that benefit us. Just as you brush your teeth every day, without needing to consciously remind yourself to do it, you need to get into the habit of using FasterEFT every day in order to ensure you are getting the best possible results.
There are several options for achieving this:
- Every morning, before you begin your day – while you have your coffee, before you begin your exercise or meditation, or in place of checking social media, email or the news – take a few minutes to sit quietly, undisturbed, and think about the day ahead. Think about what you will be doing that day, and notice what is bothering you most. This may be anticipation of a meeting, or a worry about an appointment, or it may be a concern that you’re not going to fit everything into the time you have. Whatever it is, as you think of it, notice how your body feels. Notice where you feel it in your body. If you have a physical ailment, notice that. Then use the FasterEFT process to tap it out. That’s it. Try doing this consistently every morning for just one week, and see what happens! You could also do it in the evening before you go to bed in order to clear your mind for a more peaceful sleep.
- Put a sticky note on your toothbrush; and from now, whenever you go to brush your teeth, notice how you feel. Notice what’s on your mind and what’s bothering you. Then, tap while your brush your teeth. This is ideal for those who feel they don’t have time to tap.
- Put a sticky note on the dashboard of your car; and whenever you get into the car, check how you’re feeling and what is bothering you. Then, as you drive, use Mental Tapping to clear and flip it.
- Put a sticky note on the back of the bathroom door, and whenever you go to the bathroom, take a moment to notice how you’re feeling and what’s on your mind; then, tap out whatever is bothering you at the time.
- Put a note inside the refrigerator, and whenever you open it to get something out, or to see what’s available to eat, take a moment to check what’s on your mind and how you’re feeling, and tap out what’s bothering you at that moment. This is particularly useful for those who are trying to change their eating habits. You could do the same with the coffee machine, cookie jar, and anything else you use regularly.
- Set alarms in your phone for certain times of the day – perhaps at coffee time or lunch time – to remind yourself to check in on how you’re feeling and tap out anything that’s bothering you.
Do whatever it takes to make it a habit to regularly and consistently check how you’re feeling, and to tap out anything that is bothering you. It is worth making this a priority since it has a knock-on effect on everything else in your life.
Nip it in the Bud
Like a lot of things, it is much easier to change bad habits and free yourself from negative emotions when you catch them early. Starting to tap at the first signs of anger, frustration, cravings, fear, resentment, hurt, physical pain, anxiety – and anything else – will help you to transform the problem far quicker and easier than if you wait until you’re in the throes of it.
It is easier to tap out the beginnings of an issue than it is to start tapping when the fight-or-flight chemicals are already flooding your system. Just making the decision to tap is much easier right in the beginning that it is once you’re already in the middle of the problem. Make the decision to tap as soon as you become aware that something is bothering you – nip it in the bud, rather than waiting until you need to deal with a massive vine.
Don’t Stop; Don’t Give Up
Remember, people have used FasterEFT to heal themselves from combinations of serious, life-threatening diseases and life-long patterns of struggle. It works. It’s just a case of doing it until you see the results you want. Keep going – even when it seems as though it’s not working. Check the videos on YouTube and the blog posts on our website to make sure that you are using the technique correctly, and then keep going until you get what you want.
Sometimes it works very quickly; sometimes it takes longer – it depends on the structure of the problem in the subconscious. But it is always worth sticking to in order to achieve the results you desire.
Go Back to the Source to Rejuvenate!
Whenever you find yourself feeling doubt, or struggling, go back to the YouTube videos. Watch the testimonials to remind yourself of how others have healed themselves and changed their lives; listen to Robert explaining how the mind works (every time you listen to him your brain will absorb something new, or something from a new angle – and it may just be the bit that you missed before that is crucial to your success!).
Tap along with the videos in the FasterEFT in Action Playlist. Never let yourself give in to despondency or hopelessness – watch those videos until you feel inspired and motivated again. Then tap along with them, and get yourself back on track. You are the only person who can heal you. You are the only person who can make the decision to heal or to remain the same. You are the only person responsible for your own choices and experiences. Make the most of your freedom to choose.
You are the boss of you – even though it may not feel that way at times. You can choose to allow the world around you to control how you feel, or you can choose to do whatever it takes to take that control yourself. Keep reminding yourself – it’s all you.
For more information on how and why FasterEFT works, visit: The FasterEFT System.
To watch videos on FasterEFT, visit The FasterEFT YouTube Channel.