Do you know how much the US government spends on (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) PTSD treatment for veterans?
It’s been estimated that it will cost the US government $1 trillion for PTSD treatment in veterans.
At a time when matters seem to be getting worse, more and more people are turning to self-help techniques like EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) for PTSD treatment.
According to a research study published in the Journal of Science and Healing by Sebastian & Nelms, 2016, EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique has proven to be extremely effective for PTSD treatment.
The HuffPost reports,
“Two of the studies compared EFT to other evidence-based therapies, and found that it was as effective as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). The investigators concluded that, “EFT is a safe and efficacious treatment within 10 or fewer sessions and with a variety of populations, yielding both large effect sizes and lasting benefits… EFT’s demonstrated speed, safety, and effectiveness with a variety of populations establish it as an evidence-based treatment for PTSD.”
Now if EFT is so effective for the treatment of PTSD, imagine how effective Faster EFT is!
FasterEFT in a nutshell
FasterEFT is Faster Emotionally Focused Transformations (FasterEFT), is a mind-based system, founded on Neurology and Biology.
Emotions affect both our physical and mental wellbeing.
So it follows that once your turbulent emotions are healed and cleaned up, you’ll have overall wellbeing.
The foundation belief in Faster EFT is that there is no disruption of energy, unlike traditional EFT.
In fact, everything in your life and body is functioning as it should.
According to the way the brain has developed in order to survive in the environment, depending on your life’s experiences.
In Faster EFT, the tapping is used to disrupt the signal between the brain and the major organs of the body that trigger the fight or flight response while changing neural pathways in the neocortex of the brain.
The Faster EFT Tapping Basic Recipe doesn’t just deal with energy disruptions, which only fixes the outer issue of the problem.
Regular EFT specifically believes that negative emotions have nothing to do with memories, and are caused only by a disruption in the body’s energy system.
The FasterEFT Tapping Basic Recipe interrupts that signal between the brain and the organs by focusing on the meridian points connected to those organs.
This rewrites the reference or memory associated with that trigger.
And triggers are what form the crux of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
What is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) is an invisible but crippling dis-ease.
It’s memory based but felt physiologically.
Everyone has a form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
It’s trauma from your past, and it could be a big one like being deployed to a war-torn country, being raped or sexually abused or a small one like your favorite childhood pet dying.
It may be filled with a lot of pain, hurt and anger, but it’s important to remember that the past doesn’t exist anymore.
If you’re suffering from the trauma, you’re the carrier of it, and only YOU can change it with the skills of changing your mind with Faster EFT tapping.
That’s what FasterEFT is all about – changing the neurology of your mind.
Changing how you feel and how you represent trauma.
Here’s the key – keep tapping on yourself.
Tap on your fears, your emotions, your worries, your experiences that happened that hurt you, the people who hurt you.
Tap them out of your mind and out of your life.
Robert shows you how it’s done:
FasterEFT and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Instead of telling you how and why FasterEFT is more effective than traditional EFT for PTSD treatment, we’d like to present case histories.
These people used FasterEFT for PTSD treatment with great success.
Here are a few case studies to show how FasterEFT impacts PTSD treatment –
Ronaldo is a US veteran who spent 5 years in the VA trying everything he could to get relief from PTSD. And nothing worked until he tried FasterEFT:
2. This lady suffered from PTSD after her best friend committed suicide and nothing worked until she tried this advanced PTSD treatment:
3. A firefighter who went through the trauma of a child’s untimely death haunted him for years until a Faster EFT practitioner helped him and now his PTSD is gone!
4. This live demonstration for PTSD treatment shows FasterEFT in action. Michelle was seven years old when she witnessed her sister’s murder, and FasterEFT clears it!
5. From an early age, Kim was abused – mentally, emotionally and physically. She was eight years old when she was sexually abused and it got progressively worse as her life went on. She lost her teeth, lost her children and so much more until she found FasterEFT. And now, her life is getting better and better every day.
6. Tiffany experienced extreme violence from a young age. Amongst the constant abuse were attempts on her life and the lives of her family. This one PTSD treatment changed her life forever – it helped her with chronic, fibromyalgia, M.E., rape trauma, PTSD and so much more.
Read the HuffPost article here.
Here are a few resources to get you started:
Healing Your Sexual Self Seminar
Join us for a 5-day Seminar on understanding and releasing your sexual issues. The true nature of sexual issues draws its origin from the mind. Our ability to be sexual is turned on (or off) by the mind. Find out how FasterEFT helps you master the mind/body connection to release your negative beliefs about sex and create positive healthy experiences.
What will you get from a FasterEFT Sexual Self Seminar?
- Learn about the Nature of Sexual Issues
- Reimprint Negative Sexual Programs
- Understand Intimacy Issues
- Release Sex Taboos
- Recognize the Mind/Body Connection
- Healing Sexual Abuse Memories
- Create Positive Beliefs about Sex
Robert Smith, the creator of FasterEFT, is coming to Las Vegas with his Heal Your Sexual Self seminar, a part of the Heal Yourself Series.
What Topics will be discussed in the Sexual Self Seminar?
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex Addiction / Pornography addictions
- Obsessions and fetishes
- Lack of Desire
- Relationship issues such as divorce, bad first sexual experiences, and anything impacting your sexual self
- Abortion, miscarriages, etc.
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual traumas (rape, incest, human trafficking, etc.)
This will be one of the most powerful and unique learning opportunities you could ever experience. You will learn how to use cutting-edge techniques to address these issues in the privacy of your own mind. No one will know what issue you are facing and the techniques Robert Smith teaches can be applied in many situations. There will be opportunities to be a demonstration subject, on a STRICTLY VOLUNTARY basis. You will also gain benefits from observing and practicing while demonstrations are going on.
In addition, there will be certified practitioners on hand for those who desire a personal session. These are optional and rates are to be agreed upon between the practitioner and client.
Save Your Seat:
Share this article on:
Facebook @ http://bit.ly/2uujhlB
Google+ @ http://bit.ly/2IdX0e3
Twitter @ http://bit.ly/2I81Mte
Pinterest @ http://bit.ly/2J26CK7
Vimeo @ http://bit.ly/2E2uYj3
YouTube @ http://bit.ly/2Eezueh