We don’t know about you, but we’re tired of having bad relationships. Of feeling sick, depressed, angry, hurt? We’d like to share a little about Robert’s life to show you how FasterEFT changed his whole world.
His life was not that good. He was an angry and hurt young man. He used to eat a lot. His life changed when he started to figure out how to change himself.
His passion has always been to figure out how things work, how to solve the problem and help others in the process. There’s something about seeing somebody else’s life improve that makes you feel good.
Robert remembers when he just started off with FasterEFT, people asked him was he so passionate about what he did?
His answers was – how can you not be? When you see people come in with hurt, pain, anger, and broken down and then they’re happy and full of love for life when the leave.
This resolution to have control in their life. That’s what drives Robert.
You can get deep shifts and changes. You also get a tool you can use all the time, anytime. You get understandings that just make sense. You don’t have to buy into anything special, it just works.
That’s the type of person Robert is. He likes things that work because he’s tried so many things that haven’t worked for him. We know if you are reading this article, you are probably one of those people too.
Are you ready for a happier life? Robert has been helping people for the past 18 years. He’s helped people create life changes from being physically ill, not being able to get out of bed, people with back pains, lupus, fears, phobias, so called incurable diseases, to being free and living a successful life.
That’s because FasterEFT shows you how the mind works. Robert G. Smith shows you how it works. We’re not talking about the chemicals, and the neuropeptides, but about the mechanics of thought. The things you CAN control. You don’t have to learn to control the chemicals, it’s the internal processing of information. Once you can do that, you’re set for a lifetime of joy.
“Transform Your Life with FasterEFT” contains almost 9 hours of video to help you learn the basics of FasterEFT including the FasterEFT belief system, how the mind works, the structure of problems and how to release those problems using the FasterEFT tapping style. It will teach you how to fix problems in your life and give you a sense of peace. It also includes live demonstrations of the FasterEFT tapping process by Robert Smit. See full course description here.
Here are a 12 tips to Help you build and sustain Happiness in your life:
1. Exercise – Go out for a walk! Or a jog, do some yoga, shoot some pool, play some soccer, baseball, basketball. Whatever gets your blood flowing and makes you feel alive. It’s been proven that when you invest time and energy doing things that excite and motivate you, you feel happier and more positive towards life.
2. Surround yourself with like minded people – stop hanging out with people who keep complaining all the time. Or those whose idea of fun is to sit down and moan about all the things that are wrong in the world.
Or those that just focus on how tough life is. We all have problems. But how we deal with them is the difference between living a happy life or a depressed one. So surround yourself with people who you know will cheer you up when you’re feeling blue. Those people will lift you up and not drag you down.
3. Adopt a hobby – Maybe you’re passionate about photography? Or when you were a child you loved to paint? Maybe you were a dancer at some point?
Whatever it is, indulge in a creative hobby that works not only your body but your mind as well. This will ensure that your mind is focused on something constructive and we know that where attention goes, energy flows.
So the more you pour yourself, your energy, your love into your hobby, the better you will feel about yourself.
4. Pamper yourself – Yes we said it. Treat yourself like a King or Queen. Take yourself out on dates, to the spa, buy something nice, or to the movies.
Do something nice for yourself, not just because you have to, but because you want to. You know your own self worth and you’re not afraid to show it. Make it a weekly date with yourself, to do something nice for yourself, just as you would for a loved one.
When you start loving yourself, others start loving you, and the cycle continues.
5. Read something inspirational – in this day and age of social media, it’s so easy to get your hands on something to read instantly. Make a deal with yourself to read at least one inspirational quote everyday.
Whether it’s on facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram, or your favorite paperback. Wherever you choose to get your motivation from, make it a daily habit!
We promise you, you’ll feel energized and ready to take on the world in no time.
6. Clean out the clutter – yes, we mean do chores! Clean out the garage, the closet, organize your wardrobe, or if you’re daring enough, go clean up the attic.
Whatever you’ve been putting off, get to it now. There’s a sort of cathartic release in cleaning out clutter physically from the space around you, that lends itself to mental clarity.
You’ll feel less stressed, happier and satisfied once your immediate environment is clear of old junk. Just like your environment, your mind needs cleaning too.
7. Invest in daily FasterEFT style tapping sessions – Robert always emphasizes that tapping everyday is the key to sustaining happiness in your life.
You can’t wait for things to pile up and then start tapping. Start where you are right now, and everyday make it a point to tap on anything that doesn’t feel good. By doing so, you are programming yourself to positively react and handle volatile situations.
How to Change Yourself – Level 1 Online Training
The Level 1 Practitioner Certification Training program is well pronounced as the user manual for your unconscious and conscious mind by many health professionals, laypeople and life coaches that is designed to deliver fast and profound personal changes for themselves and for clients.
Robert Smith, Founder and CEO of Skills to Change Institute Inc. is giving everyone an opportunity to discover the power to change and improve their quality of life, emotionally, financially, relationships and health, with a powerful set of skills. Click here to view full course details.
8. Keep a happy journal – Robert is a big proponent of happy journals! Just like the bad memories are stored within your mind, you can consciously choose to store good ones too!
Whenever something good happens to you during the day, make a mental note of it and at night, jot it down in your journal.
While you’re writing about it, feel how it felt to have that amazing thing happy to you and really soak up the feel good emotions. This way you are reinforcing positive emotions and forging positive neural pathways in your brain.
9. Refer to your happy journal – Whenever you’re feeling overwhelmed, sad, depressed, hurt, anxious or just generally low about life, take out your happy journal and read through it.
Reading about happy memories and how they made you feel is a sure-fire way to get your mind going in the right direction.
Do this along with FasterEFT tapping in the moment and you’ve got yourself a powerful combination for sustaining happiness and joy.
10. Create a gratitude list – Make a section in your happy journal dedicated just to gratitude. It’s been scientifically proven that being grateful greatly enhances your overall wellbeing.
From an increase in endorphin production (feel good chemicals), to feeling more motivated to looking and feeling younger – the benefits are endless. Inculcating an ‘attitude of gratitude’ is a powerful way to program the mind to look for the positive in all situations, especially ones that seem to be bad.
With FasterEFT Tapping, you can clear out past hurts and anger, and replace them with things you are truly grateful for in your life.
11. Memory manipulation – FasterEFT believes that a happy brain is essential to a happy life. We don’t just mean forcing yourself to be happy while you feel awful.
We mean nurturing happiness from within by getting rid of doubts, fears and hurts from the past, and replacing them with happy and positive emotions.
Once you can do that, then it becomes easier to sustain a positive attitude, even in the midst of disaster.
12. Affirmations – When used with FasterEFT, affirmations are a powerful tool. They enable you to program your mind with thoughts that benefit you, rather than those that make you feel helpless.
Once you’ve cleared out negative emotions through FasterEFT tapping, write out a list of affirmations that resonate with you. A list that when you read them, makes you feel like you can conquer the world.
Make it a separate section in the Happy Journal if you want, or start a whole new journal for it. Whatever you choose to do, remember affirmations are a mindset and will only work if you feel the emotions behind the words you are writing down.
The FasterEFT YouTube channel awaits you! Learn from hundreds of videos from Robert G. Smith that are regularly updated.