With every challenge you experience, there is a very fine line between blessing and curse – and you get to decide which side of that line to choose! No matter what the challenge, you can choose to perceive it as a blessing or a curse. And the results you experience in your life from that point on will depend on which path you chose. You will experience very different results from each choice. Choosing the curse feeds the experiences you don’t want in your life; choosing the blessing allows you to make core changes to the cause of all your problems – empowering you to create the life you want!
The majority of people choose to see their challenges as curses simply because they have no idea they are making a choice. Most people do not realize there is any option other than to react to each challenge as an obstacle. When you choose to accept your challenge as a curse, you are choosing the default struggle; however, you have the power, at any point, to choose to see that challenge as a blessing instead – an opportunity to make changes to the default program in your subconscious that is causing the problem.
When you consider that the reason you have problems is that your subconscious is determining your perspective, actions, decisions, behavior, desires, tastes, dislikes, fears – and everything else – based on the records it holds from your life experience to date, it opens the door for you to transform your life. The records held in your subconscious provide “evidence” of your reality, who you are and how the world works. Changing those records will result in automatic changes in all areas of your life. Every challenge or problem that you experience is an opportunity to heal – an opportunity to make the changes that will result in improvements in your life.
How to Choose the Blessing
Whenever you experience anything that bothers you – from small irritations to major challenges – you have a choice, in that moment to either choose the curse (react as you always have) or choose the blessing (see the problem as an opportunity to make changes to the core program that is determining your life experiences).
When you are faced with a problem, follow these steps to use FasterEFT to clear the original records and change them to more positive and empowering references:
Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and think about the problem. Notice how you know it’s a problem – how does it feel? Where in your body do you feel it, and how strong is the feeling? Do you have any memories to support the validity of this problem? If so, pick the one that is most significant. Go back there – see what you saw, hear what you heard, feel what you felt.
Now, using two fingers, gently tap the following meridian points while focusing on the feeling of your fingers on your skin and saying the phrases.
– Between your eyebrows – I release and let it go
– Beside your eye – It’s okay to let this go now
– Under your eye – I don’t need it anymore, and I’m safe as I’m letting it go now
– Just below your collarbone – It’s time to let it all go, and I’m okay
Grab your wrist, take a deep breath, blow it out, and say “Peace”. Go to a peaceful memory and enjoy the feeling of that for a moment.
Now, go back to the feeling, thought or memory you focused on in Step One; and notice what’s different. Notice if the intensity of the feeling has changed in any way. Notice any changes in your memory. Just notice what’s still there.
Go back and repeat Steps Two through Four until the bad feeling has completely gone and has been replaced by your positive feelings and any memories have flipped.
Keys to Remember
* Make sure that you keep repeating the process until there is no trace of any bad feeling and the memory has completely changed to positive. Your subconscious will automatically flip the memory when the record has changed. Keep tapping until that point.
* Do this with every problem that you experience – this is the most productive way of dealing with any challenge. Your problems and challenges are signs that there are limiting records in your subconscious. The problem is the result of that record; and now that you’ve become aware of it, you have the opportunity to change it. You have the opportunity to free yourself from that particular problem in future – as long as you make sure you keep tapping to maintain your mental, emotional and physical health.
* Using the FasterEFT technique in the moment – whenever you experience the problem – is the most effective way of changing it. If you are in public, or doing an activity that means you can’t tap physically, use Mental Tapping in the moment rather than wait until later.
For more information on FasterEFT and how it works visit: The FasterEFT Belief System.
For more guidance on using the technique, visit: Tips for Using FasterEFT.
To see FasterEFT in action, watch the videos in the FasterEFT in Action Playlist.