If you’ve been using the FasterEFT technique on physical pain, and you’ve found that there seems to be no change in the pain, that doesn’t mean it’s not working – it means you need to adjust your aim slightly.
Physical pain is controlled by the brain, even though the cause of the pain may be physical.
In other words, even though you may have physically hurt yourself, the feeling of pain would not be there if the brain were not processing it.
In addition to this, a lot of pain – especially pain caused by tension, inflammation, and illnesses such as Fibromyalgia – has an emotional source.
And this emotional source is the result of records held in the subconscious. Change the records, and you change the pain.
Why Hasn’t the Pain Gone?
You may have been tapping on it, and found that it either hasn’t gone completely, or hasn’t even changed.
If this is the case for you, it’s time to look at how you’re aiming.
Aiming at the pain itself will work sometimes; however, if there is something more deep-rooted, you’ll need to adjust your aim in order to succeed.
How to Adjust Your Aim
There are a few questions you can ask yourself that can help you to hone in on the cause of the pain:
- When did the pain start – or rather, when did you notice it?
- What else was happening around that time – if there was anything at all that may have been a challenge, take your focus off the pain for the moment, and use FasterEFT to address that memory.
- Is the pain on the left or right of your body? It may be in the middle of course; but if it is on the left or right, this may be a clue you can use to find the original source. Although this is not always the case, the left-hand side often represents a female problem (an issue with a female in your life – or yourself, if you are a female) while the right-hand side often represents a male problem (a man or boy in your past, or who is in currently in your life – or yourself if you are a man). If, for example, the pain is on the right side, ask yourself what male you are either currently experiencing challenges with, or who you had problems with in your earlier life. Notice the memories that come up; and then, taking your focus off the pain for the moment, address those memories using FasterEFT.
- Do you know anyone else with this type of pain – either from your past or present? If so, use FasterEFT to address the memories of that person. You could also ask yourself when you noticed that person’s pain, and what was happening at around that time – and flip those memories.
- What does the pain remind you of? If the pain were a person, who would it be? If the pain could speak, what would it say? How would you describe the pain (stabbing, dull, pressure…) and what does that description remind you of? For example: if your pain felt stabbing, is there someone you believe is “stabbing you in the back” by betraying you? If it is a pressure, are you under too much pressure in some area of your life? If so, take your focus off the pain for the moment and address those situations and issues using FasterEFT.
Once you have fully flipped the memories related to the answers to the above questions, go back and notice if the pain has changed.
If it has, notice what’s left, and tap that out until it has completely gone.
If it hasn’t changed, ask yourself the questions again.
If you like, take a break and do something else, then come back later and continue from where you left off.
Or, tap along to one of the videos on YouTube focused on healing pain.
If you are still not noticing a difference, or the pain won’t go completely, you may need some outside help.
Very often we can’t see things inside ourselves from our own current perspective.
A certified FasterEFT practitioner will be able to use extra FasterEFT techniques and processes that will help you to access the original cause more directly, and resolve it.
Whatever you do, don’t give up!
Reach out if you need help – reach out to us on Facebook; invest in the online Level 1 course, speak to a Certified Practitioner; attend a Live Event – whatever it takes to free yourself from the pain.
There is absolutely no need for you to carry on suffering. You can do it, you may just need a little extra help.
If these people could do it, so can you!
Transform Yourself Series:
Overcoming Pain, Dis-ease, Illness
The Transform Yourself Series is part of our year long series of learning to TRANSFORM different areas of our lives.
This weekend event is about overcoming Pain, Illness, Dis-Ease and is a 2 day weekend introduction to FasterEFT.
You will learn the basics of the FasterEFT/ Eutaptics belief system, how the mind works, the structure of problems and the FasterEFT tapping style with live demonstrations of tapping by Robert Smith.
This seminar is open to anyone who wants to experience the transformational power of FasterEFT and how to release the cause of all problems.
Of course all pain is real you say!
But what if the body was holding on to pain to keep us safe, loved, capable of receiving attention or even free to be at home instead of a workplace we didn’t like?
What if the pain healed weeks ago and we still felt it?
Is this phantom pain?
Well many studies around the pain have shown that the placebo counterparts in studies have been miraculously free of pain in trials and they were given the drug that was to make no difference.
It was a sugar pill.
Does this mean the mind healed the pain itself or does it mean the pain may not have been there in the first place?
Interesting finding to say the least.
Robert Smith has helped hundreds of thousands of people to change their lives and the lives of others.
Now it is your turn to take the reins in your life to become the best version of yourself.
Build your own empire around you that will increase positive outcomes.
Book Your Spot: Yes, I Want To Be Healthy
Share this article on:
Facebook @ http://bit.ly/2fAyD0H
Google+ @ http://bit.ly/2eZYayq
Twitter @ http://bit.ly/2fhBtGm
Pinterest @ http://bit.ly/2etadDu
Vimeo @ http://bit.ly/2fhCf3S
YouTube @ http://bit.ly/2ilfkFh