I’ve been using FasterEFT for about five months now – on myself and my coaching clients. The results have been absolutely incredible. Issues that have stubbornly stuck around for a lifetime despite years of intensive self-development and a wide range of modalities, systems and techniques, have been cleared in a ridiculously short amount of time. And these changes seem to be lasting. However, someone contacted me a little while ago, about a website called The Dangers of FasterEFT – which contains some very disturbing posts. A friend I’d helped using FEFT was also recently pointed in the direction of this website.
So, I decided to take a closer look, and share this for those who are worried about using the technique.
Here is my view on the information that website contains. Bearing in mind I am not a FasterEFT practitioner and haven’t been to any of Robert Smith’s live events (yet! 😉 – I do plan to go to one soon) – so, this is purely my view as an “outsider” who is seeing remarkable results from FasterEFT. And I’m writing this for the sake of those who could benefit greatly from FasterEFT but who are put off or concerned by this website since it’s really intense.
– My own initial reaction to the posts on that site about the dangers of FasterEFT was surprise and shock – not so much at the content, but at the viciousness and intensity of the attacks on a modality that (certainly, as far as I’ve experienced it) is based in empowerment of the individual, forgiveness, and love for the self and others.
– Whether the information on that site was true or not (and I suspect, from the tirade that it is not, since the way in which all of those posts are written sounds to me like someone with significant issues of their own) the fact that it is written in such a vitriolic way made warning bells go off for me.
So, if you’re concerned by what you read there, it might be worth taking the following into consideration. Reasonable, logical and emotionally balanced people with complaints may share them on social media or their blog; but will not become obsessed and create an entire website dedicated to it in the way this writer seems to have done.
Are There Dangers of FasterEFT?
– From what I read on the site (and I have to admit, I didn’t read it all as I don’t usually subject myself to that kind of negativity, and could only take a little bit of it) despite the overly-dramatic title, there are no dangers mentioned regarding the FasterEFT technique.
There are a lot of complaints about individual experiences, and personal opinions. However, there are no actual dangers of using the technique itself. The person who notices how they feel, taps on the four points saying “Let it go”, holds their wrist, takes a deep breath, says peace and remembers a peaceful memory is in absolutely no danger at all. You could try it right now, and you would be perfectly safe – and you could experience relief from whatever’s bothering you.
– From what I’ve read on that website about the dangers of FasterEFT, it seems to me that the writer (along with those who contribute to the campaign she’s set up) has become blinded by her own emotional stuff. The reason I say this is, she must have put in an extraordinary amount of time and focus on bitterness, anger and hate; and as a healer, that seems counter-productive. In order to be effective, a healer’s focus needs to be on love, compassion and, well, healing of course. While you’re in a state of resentment, anger and war, you are not promoting peace and love. This is common with political activists, but healers – not so much.
Gary Craig and the Dangers of FasterEFT
– Gary Craig’s letter and video about the dangers of FasterEFT I also find disturbing. Again, if it was coming from someone who wasn’t in the self-development field, it wouldn’t be such a shock; but from people who promote healing, love and forgiveness, it’s a weird twist of the plot. Of course, we’re all human, and my guess is that Gary Craig, Dianna Kottle and others who are on the same wave-length at the moment are struggling with their own fear and demons. And projecting them outward helps them to “fight” them.
– Unfortunately, when someone is on a rampage and blinded by their fears and anger, there is no way of getting through to them unless they open themselves up to reason. I remember being terrified of dogs as a child. And I remember my mum and others trying to reason with me that the little puppy was being friendly and was harmless; however, all I saw was a threat. Genuinely. That was the way my brain was wired at the time. I had a subconscious program that dog equalled danger – regardless of reason or logic.
– When someone is in that state of emotional pain, resentment, anger and fear; I don’t trust any of the information they give. The reason is – it is all coloured by those emotions. When we are in that kind of stress state, apart from anything else, the prefrontal cortex of the brain is not working effectively (since it is not needed in the fight or flight state), which means cognitive thinking is impaired.
If You’re Concerned:
You may find yourself doubting the technique that has helped you so much already. If you are hesitant to try it because of concern caused by what you’ve read on that website; or Gary Craig’s letter or video; or by people like Diana Kottle who are sending you “warning” messages on the dangers of FasterEFT; here are a few key points to bear in mind:
- People who are thinking and acting from a place of love, compassion and good don’t attack others. Ever. No matter what those others have done. They “fight” darkness with light, not with more darkness.
- Healers don’t attack others. Ever. Healing takes love.
- Every great transformation and leap forward in human history has been attacked viciously. And it is always out of fear. Considering just a few examples: Jesus, Ghandi, Martin Luther King; Nelson Mandela – actually, Robert Smith is getting off lightly compared to them! 😉 😀 In fact, Gary Craig himself has been extensively criticised and attacked. Every person who brings new advancements into the world is attacked – by someone.
- It makes sense to try the technique yourself, and make your decision based on your own experience rather than losing out on something that could change your life, based on someone else’s expression of their own issues.
I can’t help thinking that if Gary Craig, Diana Kottle and those like them would tap on the way they’re feeling about FasterEFT and Robert Smith (using any of the techniques), they would be able to access the love and compassion that is inside them, hidden under the negative stuff; and would be able to get back to focusing on shining their light instead of promoting fear on dangers of FasterEFT that don’t exist. There is no “out there” out there – the controls are inside. And the more you change the inside of you, the more you’ll see the changes in the world around you. And that includes your experience of “dangers”. 😉
Fighting darkness with darkness only adds more darkness. The only way to clear the darkness is with light.
Love and Light and Peace
– Odille Rault
It is now 16th September 2016 and since I wrote this article back in January, a lot has happened. So, I thought I would add an update here. 🙂
The changes I had experienced through using FasterEFT back in January have not only lasted; they have also continued to cause massive (and impressive) transformations in my life!
When I wrote this article in January, I hadn’t yet met Robert or been to any of the FasterEFT events. In February, I was thrilled to be able to attend my first FasterEFT live event – the Level 1 practitioner training in Oklahoma City. On a side-note – up until I used FasterEFT to change the limiting subconscious records I was carrying, my life-long pattern of financial struggle meant I could never have afforded to go to a live event – not even one closer to home, never mind on the other side of the world! 🙂
I finally met Robert Smith. In fact, I have since been to four events (spending a fair amount of time with Robert both socially and during the seminars) and I can confirm that there is nothing to fear from any “dangers” – not from the training, nor from Robert himself. He does have a dry and cheeky sense of humour, that I’m guessing has been dramatically misunderstood and sailed over the top of some heads! 😉 And he has an ability to allow people to take responsibility for their own issues.
He is caring and helpful, but does not enable or support people in their suffering. In other words, he behaves exactly in line with what he teaches – issues are not real; they are the result of what you hold in your subconscious. The best way to help someone who is in a quagmire, is to stand outside the mire (rather than getting into it with them), throw them the lifeline, and expect them to take the responsibility for grabbing it. I think Robert does this very effectively – but that this intention is not always understood by those in the “quagmire”! 😉
Taking responsibility for your own reactions, responses and experiences is empowering. This is what Robert teaches; it is a foundation of FasterEFT; and it is the fastest way to set yourself free. There are no “dangers” unless you subscribe to dangers. In the same way some people find fault and criticism with every opportunity presented to them to make changes and move forward, some have done the same with this.
My life has completely changed; I have helped many others transform various challenges using FasterEFT; and I have met the most incredible people who use FasterEFT to help others. This is a remarkable tool, and I recommend you try it for yourself, just in the comfort and privacy of your own home. This will help you to judge for yourself whether or not it is useful for you; rather than being scared off by those who have either missed the point, are fighting their own demons, or who are trying to discredit FasterEFT for financial or business reasons. Tapping along with the YouTube videos can give you great results, and will certainly not do any harm.
With Gratitude to Robert G. Smith for this Exceptional modality,
P.S. Please feel free to contact me if you still have concerns or questions – I’m very open and happy to share my own experiences freely. 🙂