You have not completed the prerequisite to enroll in this course
176 learners taking this course
The focus of Level 3 is to build on the knowledge and skills learned from Level 1 & 2 including the Eutaptics Foundation work and become a competent, confident Eutaptics Practitioner-in-Training, working with clients.
At the conclusion of Level 3 you will be able to:
-Have reviewed Level 2
-Understand and apply as appropriate the Eutaptics Foundations
-Understand and apply as appropriate the basic principles of Eutaptics / Faster EFT
-Have knowledge of and be able to use all the techniques and skills from Level 1 & 2
Acquire New Skills and Techniques for Level 3
Be able to describe, and apply competently a variety of new techniques at the conclusion of Level 3 including:
- Cartoon character
- Tap it up tap it down
- Spin the feeling
- Vow, belief, decision formed
- Rewind the story
- Give it back to them
Acquire Other key skills and knowledge
Be able to describe and apply competently as appropriate at the conclusion of Level 3:
– Belief system/structure for a range of issues
– Steps when working with clients
– Basic steps & tips for setting up a successful business
Code of Ethics
-Have a good understanding and be able to apply the Skills to Change Code of Ethics as appropriate.
-Successfully completed the online test
-Be a competent, confident Practitioner in Training with the knowledge of the specific nuances of Eutaptics / FEFT techniques for various issues.
-Be able to follow the Swapping Etiquette for Eutaptics, knowing how to apply the following- what to expect, how to give feedback, how to maximise your sessions and how to treat your swapping buddy with respect and not take advantage of your swapping buddy.
- Attend Level 3 Training in person.
- Submit notes taken during the training seminar by uploading them to fastereft.com. Notes must be typed and sent in the form of a PDF or word document.
- Total 30 hours: As a practitioner giving sessions (Record on the CLIENT LOG sheet)
- 20hrs– with clients/swaps
- 10hrs– with Level 1 or 2 Eutaptics practitioner-in-training
- Total 40 hrs: as a client receiving sessions
- 10 hrs– with at least two different Level 4/5 Eutaptics practitioners (Record on the PERSONAL SESSION LOG sheet)
- 30 hrs– with other Eutaptics practitioners (swap or paid) (Record on the PRACTITIONER LOG sheet)
- Submit Consent Forms for anyone on the log sheet that is NOT a practitioner-in-training or for any Upper Level Practitioner.
- Complete 10 Session Reviews from sessions using the approved form and submit. The purpose of this Personal Session Review is to assist you with your growth and skill development. Reflecting on your session with your client, will greatly assist your development. Please submit your completed forms and upload them to fastereft.com.
- Accountability Form practicing the new techniques 10 times each and upload to fastereft.com.
- Monsters and Magical Sticks Quiz to be taken on the FasterEFT website.
- Pass the written Level 3 Certification Test based on the Level 3 Training Material and upload to fastereft.com.
- Complete/Pass a Level 3 Competency Review with an approved Upper Level Practitioner.