April 6th-12th, 2019
Completed EUTAPTICS Levels 1 and 2 Training Seminars
Event Specific Information
This Level 3 event is the first of its kind. This is an interactive and online level 3 course. This will be a live event where students will come experience the benefits of learning in a group environment. Students will watch the online course together as a group during the event. Diane Downward will be facilitating the learning and the interactive exercises. Robert will be doing Q/A through live-stream to accompany the online course content. Robert will be welcoming the students daily. The level 3 course content and videos will be given to the students to access at the end of the event and be part of the course offering for them to watch again and again.
Training Level 3 is geared towards learning to work with clients. It provides advanced techniques of the EUTAPTICS system, including the FasterEFT Methods and Modalities:
- Tap it up tap it down
- Rewind the story
- Give it back to them
- Basic steps and tips for setting up a successful business
What does Eutaptics™ certification mean? How can I use it to help others?
Eutaptics™ Certification means that you have studied and trained directly with Robert G. Smith, the creator of EUTAPTICS and FasterEFT. Currently, this is the only way to get certified in Eutaptics™/FasterEFT. What you do with your training is entirely up to you. The sky is the limit! You can add it to your existing coaching practice or start a new practice working as a Eutaptics™ Certified Practitioner. Eutaptics™ is very powerful and effective; we are confident you can help others using this dynamic tool.
What do I get to take home from Level 3 Training?
You will receive a EUTAPTICS reference manual including all the foundational FasterEFT structure and belief system and the techniques you learned in the course. It also includes supporting articles and concepts to help you understand the foundations of the FasterEFT methods and modalities
Upon completion of the EUTAPTICS training course, you have the option to retake the course in the future for a generously discounted rate. Practitioners who want to learn the system well and be the best Eutaptics™ practitioners they can, often repeat the seminars.
Although retaking isn’t required, it is highly recommended. And, although people understand the simple and profound concepts intellectually, it’s through repetition and practice that understanding becomes true wisdom and second-nature proficiency.
Seasoned Practitioners reported that they more deeply understood concepts after retaking the course once or more times. Robert continually refines and develops Eutaptics™ to be better and better; refresher Eutaptics™ courses at least every two years will keep you up-to-date in your Eutaptics™ practice.
It is encouraged that all Eutaptics™ Practitioners find a tapping partner and continue to work on themselves. The most effective Eutaptics™ practitioners are those who constantly work to heal their past, and partner up with other practitioners to trade sessions.
What will I gain from a Eutaptics™ Seminar?
- Experience real freedom beyond anything you’ve read, thought or dreamed about.
- Learn a new way of looking at the world, your relationships and how you perceive and react to your experiences.
- Discover simple self-empowering techniques that you can do anywhere and create a life you’ve always wanted.
- Learn how to release your old, unwanted habits and problems, and make room for a new you!
- Witness others’ profound healing and insights. When others let go, it is a gift of sharing, which helps everyone else heal and let go. We are all in this together.
The Weekend Training is part of your training if you signup for the 7 day seminar.
- Registration begins at 9am on Saturday, April 6th.
- Seminar (Sat/Sun): 10:00 am – 5:00 pm with lunch breaks.
Eutaptics™ Training Seminar Schedule: *may vary
- Mon-Fri : 9:00 am – 7:00 pm with lunch breaks.
**Are you interested in a session at the seminar with a practitioner?
- If you want to take advantage of having a session with an upper level practitioner, please be aware this will be an additional charge between you and the practitioner. This is not included in your registration fee. All sessions should be scheduled for before or after the seminar class times.**
West Beach Parks is offering the following room rates:
In order to make the accommodations more cost efficient, we encourage you to go to the FasterEFT Events FB page to locate a roommate: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FasterEFT.Events/.
**Current Practitioners Level 3 and higher: If you would like to attend this event as an Assistant, please contact the Skills to Change office at to apply for the ASSISTANT PROGRAM. This program has limited availability and participants will be approved on a first come/first served basis. No practitioner may attend and provide sessions without prior approval.