October 20th-26th, 2018
Training Level 3 is geared towards learning to work with clients. It provides advanced techniques of the EUTAPTICS system, including the FasterEFT Methods and Modalities:
- Tap it up tap it down
- Rewind the story
- Give it back to them
- Basic steps and tips for setting up a successful business
Completion of updated Level 1 and Level 2 training seminars
What does Eutaptics™ certification mean? How can I use it to help others?
Eutaptics™ Certification means that you have studied and trained directly with Robert G. Smith, the creator of EUTAPTICS and FasterEFT. Currently, this is the only way to get certified in Eutaptics™/FasterEFT. What you do with your training is entirely up to you. The sky is the limit! You can add it to your existing coaching practice or start a new practice working as a Eutaptics™ Certified Practitioner. Eutaptics™ is very powerful and effective; we are confident you can help others using this dynamic tool.
What do I get to take home from Level 3 Training?
You will receive a EUTAPTICS reference manual including all the foundational FasterEFT structure and belief system and the techniques you learned in the course. It also includes supporting articles and concepts to help you understand the foundations of the FasterEFT methods and modalities
Upon completion of the EUTAPTICS training course, you have the option to retake the course in the future for a generously discounted rate. Practitioners who want to learn the system well and be the best Eutaptics™ practitioners they can, often repeat the seminars.
Although retaking isn’t required, it is highly recommended. And, although people understand the simple and profound concepts intellectually, it’s through repetition and practice that understanding becomes true wisdom and second-nature proficiency.
Seasoned Practitioners reported that they more deeply understood concepts after retaking the course once or more times. Robert continually refines and develops Eutaptics™ to be better and better; refresher Eutaptics™ courses at least every two years will keep you up-to-date in your Eutaptics™ practice.
It is encouraged that all Eutaptics™ Practitioners find a tapping partner and continue to work on themselves. The most effective Eutaptics™ practitioners are those who constantly work to heal their past, and partner up with other practitioners to trade sessions.
What will I gain from a Eutaptics™ Seminar?
- Experience real freedom beyond anything you’ve read, thought or dreamed about.
- Learn a new way of looking at the world, your relationships and how you perceive and react to your experiences.
- Discover simple self-empowering techniques that you can do anywhere and create a life you’ve always wanted.
- Learn how to release your old, unwanted habits and problems, and make room for a new you!
- Witness others’ profound healing and insights. When others let go, it is a gift of sharing, which helps everyone else heal and let go. We are all in this together.
The Weekend Training is part of your training if you signup for the 7 day seminar.
- Registration begins at 9am on Saturday, October 20th.
- Seminar (Sat/Sun): 10:00 am – 5:00 pm with lunch breaks.
Eutaptics™ Training Seminar Schedule: *may vary
- Mon-Fri : 9:00 am – 7:00 pm with lunch breaks.
**Are you interested in a session before the seminar with Robert Smith?
- Some participants use the opportunity of the seminar to also book a private session with Robert. Robert is simply the best but his schedule is limited. Allow us to book your session in time by emailing as early as possible. Bookings preferably take place on Wednesday and Thursday prior to the event. Please keep in mind that you need to adjust your travel plans to include a session with Robert. There is no opportunity for sessions once the event starts. This is not included in your registration fee.
- If you want to take advantage of having a session with an upper level practitioner, please be aware this will be an additional charge between you and the practitioner. This is not included in your registration fee. All sessions should be scheduled for before or after the seminar class times.**
The Seminar will be held at the Holiday Inn OKC Airport. The StayBridge Hotel Suites OKC Airport is located next door to the seminar venue and is where we have a special price of $89 a night.
The StayBridge is less than 3 miles from the airport and very nice, including shuttle service to and from the airport. There will be a free laundry facility, small kitchens with fridge, 2 burner stoves, microwave, dishwasher, cooking utensils, free breakfast at either location of StayBridge or Holiday Inn, 3 free dinners – taco bar type set-up Mon-Wed, free beer offered Mon-Wed, indoor pool, BBQ common area outside, outdoor fire pit, tennis courts, a ferry boat to Bricktown – takes about an hour and a half and may cost money. They are pet friendly too!
Here is the link to book your hotel stay with the discounted rate of $89. Staybridge Booking Link If you call the hotel please be sure to tell them you are with Skills to Change Institute.
Please note: Hotel reservations must be received no later than September 30th to get the discounted rate.
Airport Transportation is available, please contact the Staybridge Hotel for details.
Looking to find a buddy? Share a ride or a room? Reduce the cost of attending a seminar? Check here!
**Current Practitioners Level 3 and higher: If you would like to attend this event as an Assistant, please contact the Skills to Change office at to apply for the ASSISTANT PROGRAM. This program has limited availability and participants will be approved on a first come/first served basis. No practitioner may attend and provide sessions without prior approval. Retake fees will apply.