Mind Over Money: The Simple Path to Wealth with Faster EFT July 8th-9th, 2017
FasterEFT is a powerful system that helps people make profound changes in their lives, stregthen both personal and professional relationships. Learn to break free from the money ball and chain tying you down! Create positive responses to bills and spending habits that are healthy and sensible. Faster EFT is a collection of cutting-edge techniques and processes that can be used by anyone to release life’s biggest problems, past traumas, emotional issues, bad habits, money problems, chronic pain, or even disease in the body. Most importantly, the effects are life-changing and the results are permanent. Robert Smith has helped hundreds of thousands of people to change their lives and the lives of others. Now it is your turn to take the reins in your life to become the best version of yourself. Build your own empire around you that will increase positive outcomes.
The Mind Over Money is a 2 day weekend introduction to FasterEFT. You will learn the basics of the FasterEFT belief system, how the mind works, the structure of problems and the FasterEFT tapping style with live demonstrations of tapping by Robert Smith. This seminar is open to anyone who wants to experience the transformational power of FasterEFT and how to release the cause of all problems.
Robert Smith also selects volunteers from the audience to be tapped in the “Hot Seat” and this retreat is your opportunity to be that person!
What will I gain from a FasterEFT Mind Over Money?
If you are seeking liberation from whatever holds you back, this weekend is for you.
- Experience real freedom beyond anything you’ve read, thought or dreamed about.
- Learn a new way of looking at the world, your relationships, money, wealth and how you perceive and react to your experiences.
- Discover simple self-empowering techniques that you can do anywhere and create a lifestyle you’ve always wanted.
- Learn how to release your old, unwanted habits and problems, and make room for a new you!
- Witness others’ profound healing and insights. When others let go, it is a gift of sharing which helps everyone else heal and let go. We are all in this together.Peace and Love, Robert
What is the schedule during the seminar?
Typically, event days are as follows:
Day 1: Registration @ 9am
- Seminar 10am-5pm
- Both days have two 15 minute breaks, one mid morning and one mid afternoon each day and a 1.5 hour lunch break.
NOTE: If you have already registered for a Level I, II, Or III Seminar the week before or after this event, the The Mind Over Money Weekend is apart of the training.
All Workshops, Mind Over Money Weekends,Transformational Weekends and Training Seminars are videotaped. No outside video or audio recording equipment will be allowed. All transformational retreat participants who attend the related practitioner training seminar are required to submit their typed notes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the content may be used to create new training material which will help FasterEFT help more people.
Looking to find a buddy? Share a ride or a room? Reduce the cost of attending a seminar? Check here!
**Are you interested in a session before the seminar with Robert Smith?
- Some participants use the opportunity of the seminar to also book a private session with Robert. Robert is simply the best but his schedule is limited. Allow us to book your session in time by emailing as early as possible. Bookings preferably take place on Wednesday and Thursday prior to the event. Please keep in mind that you need to adjust your travel plans to include a session with Robert. There is no opportunity for sessions once the event starts. This is not included in your registration fee.
- If you want to take advantage of having a session with an upper level practitioner, please be aware this will be an additional charge between you and the practitioner. This is not included in your registration fee.
The Seminar will be held at the Holiday Inn OKC Airport. The StayBridge Hotel Suites OKC Airport is located next door to the seminar venue and is where we have a special price of $89 a night.
The StayBridge is less than 3 miles from the airport and very nice, including shuttle sercive to and from the airport. There will be a free laundry facility, small kitchens with fridge, 2 burner stoves, microwave, dishwasher, cooking utensils, free breakfast at either location of StayBridge or Holiday Inn, 3 free dinners – taco bar type set-up Mon-Wed, free beer offered Mon-Wed, indoor pool, BBQ common area outside, outdoor fire pit, tennis courts, a ferry boat to Bricktown – takes about an hour and a half and may cost money. They are pet friendly too!
Book your rooms for the special price of $89 at the Staybrige Hotel by Clicking Here
Please note: Hotel reservations must be received no later than June 23rd.
Airport Transportation is available, please contact the Staybridge Hotel for details.
In order to make the accommodations more cost efficient, we encourage you to go to the FasterEFT Events FB page to locate a roommate: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FasterEFT.Events/.