“How to keep your head on when everyone else is losing theirs!”
We all know tough times never last, but wise people do! We’ll show you how to achieve success even in difficult times.
Belfast, Ireland – April 20th – 23nd 2017
‘How to Keep your head when the world is Falling Apart’ is a four day event. It is designed to help you deal with uncertain times, both personally and professionally. The geo-political landscape is changing so rapidly, that sometimes it’s hard to keep up. It can get overwhelming and feel like you’re ruled by your fears. This can seriously affect your health, wealth and relationships. More importantly, it can distort your view of the world, whereby you view everything from a negative filter. We’re here to tell you, it’s not that bad! Yes it’s scary, but there’s something you can do about it.
This event will teach you how fears are formed, how they affect you, why they keep returning and how you can free yourself of worries and stress, despite what is going on in the world.
As people continue to have real fears rooted within the political landscape, Faster EFT remains strong in the belief that your stress level must be your primary concern right now more than any news you hear, whether it’s about Brexit, the Irish economy, the US Presidency – whatever it is. Being politically conscientious doesn’t mean living with stress. The fact is that you will be able to think better and not forget things that truly matter to you if you keep stress at bay.
Continue to see life as an ever-changing landscape by discovering inner peace and promoting wellness so that you can be more productive and serve other people with a real purpose.
FasterEFT is a powerful system that helps people make profound changes in their lives. It’s collection of cutting-edge techniques and processes that can be used by anyone to release life’s biggest problems, past traumas, emotional issues, bad habits, chronic pain, or even disease in the body. Most importantly, the effects are life-changing and the results are permanent.
If you are seeking liberation from whatever holds you back, this event is for you.
- Discover inner peace and a sense of freedom.
- Learn a new way of looking at the world, your relationships and how you perceive and react to your experiences.
- Discover simple self-empowering techniques that you can use anywhere to create the life you’ve always wanted.
- Learn how to release fears that have been holding you back from progressing.
- Learn how to tread uncertain economic times with determination and enthusiasm.
- Witness others’ profound healing and insights. When others let go, it is a gift of sharing which helps everyone else heal and let go.
All Topic and Training Seminars are videotaped. No outside video or audio recording equipment will be allowed. All Topic Seminar participants who attend the related practitioner training seminars are required to submit their typed notes by email to .
Some of the content may be used to create new training material which will help FasterEFT help more people.
“Are you interested faster changes then book a session with Robert Smith!”
- Some participants use the opportunity of the seminar to also book a private session with Robert. Robert is simply the best but his schedule is limited. Allow us to book your session in time by emailing as early as possible. Bookings preferably take place on Wednesday and Thursday prior to the event. Please keep in mind that you need to adjust your travel plans to include a session with Robert. There is no opportunity for sessions once the event starts. This is not included in your registration fee.
- If you want to take advantage of having a session with an upper level practitioner, please be aware this will be an additional charge between you and the practitioner. This is not included in your registration fee.
Looking to find a buddy? Share a ride or a room? Reduce the cost of attending a seminar? Check here!
Great Victoria Street, Belfast, County Antrim, BT2 7AP
Guests should call through to the central reservations team on 028 9027 1066 and quote booking ID: 124459 to avail of the discounted rate.
Classic Room for Single Occupancy: £95.00 Bed and Breakfast per night
Classic Room for Double Occupancy: £105.00 Bed and Breakfast per night
Superior Room for Single Occupancy: £115.00 Bed and Breakfast per night
Superior Room for Double Occupancy: £125.00 Bed and Breakfast per night
Executive Room for Single Occupancy: £135.00 Bed and Breakfast per night
Executive Room for Double Occupancy: £145.00 Bed and Breakfast per night
Payment: Please provide your credit or debit card details when returning your signed contract to guarantee payment on departure.