October 5th-11th, 2019
Completed EUTAPTICS Levels 1 and 2 Training Seminars
Training Level 3 is geared towards learning to work with clients. It provides advanced techniques of the EUTAPTICS system, including the FasterEFT Methods and Modalities:
- Tap it up tap it down
- Rewind the story
- Give it back to them
- Basic steps and tips for setting up a successful business
What does Eutaptics™ certification mean? How can I use it to help others?
Eutaptics™ Certification means that you have studied and trained directly with Robert G. Smith, the creator of EUTAPTICS and FasterEFT. Currently, this is the only way to get certified in Eutaptics™/FasterEFT. What you do with your training is entirely up to you. The sky is the limit! You can add it to your existing coaching practice or start a new practice working as a Eutaptics™ Certified Practitioner. Eutaptics™ is very powerful and effective; we are confident you can help others using this dynamic tool.
What do I get to take home from Level 3 Training?
You will receive a EUTAPTICS reference manual including all the foundational FasterEFT structure and belief system and the techniques you learned in the course. It also includes supporting articles and concepts to help you understand the foundations of the FasterEFT methods and modalities
Upon completion of the EUTAPTICS training course, you have the option to retake the course in the future for a generously discounted rate. Practitioners who want to learn the system well and be the best Eutaptics™ practitioners they can, often repeat the seminars.
Although retaking isn’t required, it is highly recommended. And, although people understand the simple and profound concepts intellectually, it’s through repetition and practice that understanding becomes true wisdom and second-nature proficiency.
Seasoned Practitioners reported that they more deeply understood concepts after retaking the course once or more times. Robert continually refines and develops Eutaptics™ to be better and better; refresher Eutaptics™ courses at least every two years will keep you up-to-date in your Eutaptics™ practice.
It is encouraged that all Eutaptics™ Practitioners find a tapping partner and continue to work on themselves. The most effective Eutaptics™ practitioners are those who constantly work to heal their past, and partner up with other practitioners to trade sessions.
What will I gain from a Eutaptics™ Seminar?
- Experience real freedom beyond anything you’ve read, thought or dreamed about.
- Learn a new way of looking at the world, your relationships and how you perceive and react to your experiences.
- Discover simple self-empowering techniques that you can do anywhere and create a life you’ve always wanted.
- Learn how to release your old, unwanted habits and problems, and make room for a new you!
- Witness others’ profound healing and insights. When others let go, it is a gift of sharing, which helps everyone else heal and let go. We are all in this together.
The Weekend Training is part of your training if you signup for the 7 day seminar.
- Registration begins at 9am on Saturday, October 5th.
- Seminar (Sat/Sun): 10:00 am – 5:00 pm with lunch breaks.
Eutaptics™ Training Seminar Schedule: *may vary
- Mon-Fri : 9:00 am – 7:00 pm with lunch breaks.
**Are you interested in a session before the seminar with Robert Smith?
- Some participants use the opportunity of the seminar to also book a private session with Robert. Robert is simply the best but his schedule is limited. Allow us to book your session in time by emailing email@example.com as early as possible. Bookings preferably take place on Wednesday and Thursday prior to the event. Please keep in mind that you need to adjust your travel plans to include a session with Robert. There is no opportunity for sessions once the event starts. This is not included in your registration fee.
- If you want to take advantage of having a session with an upper level practitioner, please be aware this will be an additional charge between you and the practitioner. This is not included in your registration fee. All sessions should be scheduled for before or after the seminar class times.**
The Emmantina Hotel is offering the following room rates, which include an American Buffet Breakfast, taxes and in room Wi-Fi:
Single: 71,00€ Double: 79,00€ Triple: 92,00€.
Single Superior 80.00€ Double Superior 89.00€
To receive the special above rates you may send e-mail to the reservations department with the name, the arrival and departure dates, the room type and a credit card for warranty of the reservation. After that you will receive confirmation for your reservation.(or) you may call the hotel directly to make your reservations by phone. Be sure to let the receptionist know that you are with the Skills to Change/FasterEFT group.
Please note: Hotel reservations must be received no later than Sept. 5th.
Airport Transportation is available, please contact the Emmantina hotel for details.
In order to make the accommodations more cost efficient, we encourage you to go to the FasterEFT Events FB page to locate a roommate: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FasterEFT.Events/. Christina has also set-up with Mr. Nikos at the hotel, the possibility for people to announce the sharing of the rooms by sending their name and dates for this to Mr. Nikos at
SPECIAL EXCURSION: For those people who would like to join us for a special outing after the training, Christina has arranged a wonderful excursion for the participants for a very reasonable rate. This will take place Saturday, October 12th after the training. **This will be an extra charge paid to the tour host. (More details to come!)
**Current Practitioners Level 3 and higher: If you would like to attend this event as an Assistant, please contact the Skills to Change office at to apply for the ASSISTANT PROGRAM. This program has limited availability and participants will be approved on a first come/first served basis. No practitioner may attend and provide sessions without prior approval.