fbpx

A Few FasterEFT Beliefs

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions A Few FasterEFT Beliefs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Danial
    Participant

Hi there,

Learning the belief system page in the Training Books by reading them aloud daily the first hour when I wake up has had a profound effect on my tapping progress. When you know and understand the belief system of any skill or field, then the techniques will fall into place by themselves, and even when you will do something wrong, you will understand why it is not working and easily get back on track.

When you do NOT know the belief system, then changes will come very slowly and you will have to work very, very hard for them.

Here I will begin to list a few of the beliefs and attitudes.

1. What you resist persists.
    2. We have an internal representational system (see, feel, hear, smell, taste) what determines how we perceive the world.
    3. We do not operate directly from the world, but from our internal map, our view, of the world.
    3. It is not events that do it to us, but how we internalize and process those events in our internal representational system.
    4. We have the complete and full ability to change our internal represenations.
    5. We can take control of our brain, or we can let it operate by itself.
    6. Problems are not REAL, Only NOW is real. Smile

Peace

Danial

Participant

Thanks for the reminders, Daniel.Smile
    I was wondering if you could tell me which training books you were reading and if they are sold separately or part of the packages?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.