fbpx

ALLERGIES

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Robert G. Smith 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Randy C.
    Participant

I am so happy to be able to find this forum! I am a long time sufferer from allergies to dust and animal dander and alot of other things(according to allergy tests). I feel that I can apply Fastereft but so far I'm feeling no relief. I also feel very congestedj from normal amounts of salt and dairy. It is really bad in the a.m. and I feel terrible. Robert, can you give me your thoughts on healing from this condition? Or Anyone else.  

Amy Jo Ellis
    Participant

Usually allergies are linked to a person or an event.   You might find relief by tapping on the symptoms and noticing what feelings come up, what memories of people or events come up.   My niece was visiting and had an allergy attack triggered by our cat.  We started tapping and she remembered that her first allerigic attack had come when her mother had moved them away from their father.  Her grandmother where they were staying had a cat and she immediatly was very allergic to it, even though she had always had cats before.  She realized while we were tapping that on this visit her father had driven her to the airport on her way to come see us.

We tapped on the grief and loss of her family and then finally we tapped on the symptoms until they were gone.  Now two years later she remains free of cat allergies.

This video should help.

Amy Jo

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Good Job Amy Jo.  It is true it could be attached to an event or a person.  You can also address the physical sensations that you have, the worse experience or greatest fear around your allergy.  You may have someone you love who also had the same allergy.  There are so many ways to address this but you can continue to work on it until you hit the jackpot of emotions or references.  Peace Robert Cool

Randy C.
    Participant

Thank you for your answer to me. I feel that I have lots of good ideas to work with and just need to keep at it. I don't think anyone in my family has allergies. So it's probably an emotional source. Much love to you, RandyLaugh

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Randy here is a testimony just received that may help. 

Robert….thanks so much for sharing your tapping experience……found tapping about 3 mos ago and got immediate relief from back pain that was unbearable and relentless for 6 weeks….not even a chiropractor could help…..after one session its was gone………however i have had acute asthma since before new year….the worst its ever been…….somehow i connected with you today out of desperation i guess, and had to write you to say after listening to you explain your approach to isolating the inherent cause of the asthma that i feel better now than i have in about two weeks ……..you helped to make me realize that my mother was 41 in 1949 when she had me and dolted over me her entire life…..at that time that was considered old to have a child……she probably felt so blessed to have a child at that age that she was overly protective….plus my father was a polio victim who told me later that he never thought he would ever father a child……because who whould ever want to marry a cripple!………between the two of them i always seemed to feel smothered with love…….so how can that be a bad thing?…..all some kids ever got was a beating …all i ever got was love ….and somehow even as a small child i knew they meant well ….it was just so overbearing…….i always felt undeservingly blessed…..never had asthma as a kid but developed it after i was living away from them in Boston ….which of course they never approved of…….the last thing my parents would ever have wanted for me was to become sick as a result of their love for me……….i always appreiciated everything my folks  always did for me …they were always there when i needed help…..fortunately for me i was able to care for my dad the last 8 yrs of his life ..he lived with me and my wife ..no nursing home for him …..and he actually died right in my arms……….listening to you tonight on your videos has really helped me put my life experience with them into a complete different light I will continue to tap and forgive myself as well as the two of them for me having to live with asthma all these years……….you can't fix something till you find out where its broken……..thanks to you my new best friend  i have my hands all over it ……..and for the first time in 2 weeks i'm breathing like a champ………….God bless you Robert and please keep me apprised of any seminars you are having I'd like to bring some friends………… Gratefully…Glenn Hamann

Robert………you absolutely have my permission to use this testimonial…..and just for the record last night was the first time in 2 weeks i was able to go to sleep with out the aid of slipping pills…..and woke up breathing clear as a bell…………..these last 2 weeks has been the worst my asthma has been in my life………..the prednisone i got from the hospital did not work this time…..which was a red flag for me cause that treatment always works in a few days ..always……….so desperate for relief i prayed to Christ …if it is Your will please heal me of this …….two days later I stumbled accross you……..for many years i was inclined to believe that in some perverse way this was the root of my problem……but how do I fix it?……….its like the old time '''rabbit ears”…..Gods transmission is always perfect but  sometimes the reception is fuzzy………tapping is like the ole rabbit ears…….call it what you want ..it works………if i can ever be of any use to you or your staff please contact me …….sincerely  Glenn

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.