fbpx

Always Sad- Unknown Cause

Home Forums FasterEFT Grief and Loss Always Sad- Unknown Cause

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dale Adams 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Haylie Grayson
    Participant

Lately I've been sad almost all the time. Not just sad but like depressed. Sometimes I feel like I just need to cry but I can't even do that. I don't know whats wrong I really don't like the way I feel. Can someone please help. Yell

Elana Michelson
    Participant

Tap on the feeling of sadness.

Tap on the feeling of not being able to cry and see what comes up.

Elana

michel m
    Participant

how do you do that? what do you say while tapping?

mich

Elana Michelson
    Participant

You can either say “this sadness tap

this sadness  tap

wherever it comes from  tap

what ever it means  tap

I'm keeping the wisdom  tap

and letting everything else go  tap

or you can say

this sadness  tap

this sadness   tap

letting it go   tap

letting it go   tap

Its safe to let it go tap

or you can just feel the sadness and then just concentrate on the actual sensations of the tapping with out saying anything. The words are much less important than aiming it at the feeling.

Dale Adams
    Participant

Notice how you know you have sadness. Where do you feel it? What does it remind you of? Write down and tap on everything that comes up.

Humans are the only critters on the planet that are so free they can choose bondage.

You feel it so you think its real. Make peace with everything. It really is all about perception and practice. Perception comes from what you have learned to this point. Practice is what you do with it. If you decide you want to heal, want to live a happy life: then you must choose happier thoughts.

Feel good for no reason. You dont have  to buy, deserve, earn, or win good feelings. They are there for you no matter what. 

Try to feel good. Tap on anything in the way. Let it go,, Let it go,,,,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.