fbpx

Any one have any information on PR…psychological reversal

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Any one have any information on PR…psychological reversal

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nicolette Pragides 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Nicolette Pragides
    Participant

Hi…I was wondering is anyone here familiar with pr and have any info on it or can give me any faster tappin scripts or help to tap on it…?..in case your not familiar its physiological reversal ….i struggle with it intensly…and keeps me from getting past what i need and want to…its very frustratin at times and i have to work extra hard to break free…any input would be great….thanks..

Dale Adams
    Participant

In this video, Robert explains psycological reversal at 8.36 min.

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Psychological Reversal (PR) –  was discovered by Dr. Callahan in 1979 which he boasts is one of his greatest discoveries.  PR creates a polarity block in the body's energy system and prevents an otherwise effective treatment from working.  PR is also known as an energy toxin according to Callahan. “ Individual Energy Toxins is a toxin that affects the Autonomic Nervous Energy system, causing a literal reversal of energy flow.  This in turn can influence the way a person feels and behaves: they become negative or self-absorbed, either hyper-active or fatigued and generally loose positive will power. This self-sabotaging ‘reversal’ can have an adverse effect on ANY form of treatment and can be undone if by an ingestion or inhaling toxic substances. People suffering from complex problems like Depression or OCD, and those who stop smoking for a while and then start again or who are constantly losing weight and putting it back on, are usually being affected by a toxin.

Toxins can be the trigger of panic attacks, migraines, asthma or heart attack.  Toxins do not discriminate, and although they only affect a minority of people, they can influence anyone and everyone, but for those who are affected toxins can be absolutely devastating. Toxins can be food or drink, such as wheat or coffee, or things we smell, such as perfumes, tobacco smoke or washing powder. There are two ways to correct or naturalize PR the first you would do the nine gammit process and the second you would do the Collar Bone Breathing Technique

Although I do not believe in but why?  If you know the FasterEFT belief system then you will know the answer. Robert Cool

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi, Nic,Smile

Hope, your knees gotten better.

I am not sure, what your problem is, but many times happened to me, that an emotions wasn't cleared…or so, I thougt. But in reality, when a feeling doesn't cleared, that only meant to me:

either I changed to an another memory, related with the original one in some way,

or for exmaple, when a in memory I experienced anger, but to feel anger wasn't allowed me, then first I had to tap out protective layers, and after that I had the original, strong emotion.

And only today it turned out, that I was really, strongly attached to a negative emotion, because there were a more stronger positive inside it. But I only realized that, when the negative references was tapped away. (And still working on it.)

And if the clearing of issues is not so fast for you, than for the people on the videos, it is absolutely ok. At the beginnig, for me, took weeks.

I wish you healing,

Nicolette Pragides
    Participant

Kati said:

Hi, Nic,Smile

Hope, your knees gotten better.

I am not sure, what your problem is, but many times happened to me, that an emotions wasn't cleared…or so, I thougt. But in reality, when a feeling doesn't cleared, that only meant to me:

either I changed to an another memory, related with the original one in some way,

or for exmaple, when a in memory I experienced anger, but to feel anger wasn't allowed me, then first I had to tap out protective layers, and after that I had the original, strong emotion.

And only today it turned out, that I was really, strongly attached to a negative emotion, because there were a more stronger positive inside it. But I only realized that, when the negative references was tapped away. (And still working on it.)

And if the clearing of issues is not so fast for you, than for the people on the videos, it is absolutely ok. At the beginnig, for me, took weeks.

I wish you healing,

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

meta355,

I tried to edit your comment by putting the video as a link but I guess I didn't do it right.  But you can add my videos and they will viewable by clicking on the movie strip and pasting in the link.  Robert Cool

Nicolette Pragides
    Participant

meta355…..

Thank You so much for the Reply…i have watched the utube video suggested…and I watch a large number of videos on utube…learn a great amount from them..thanks for the suggestion..

Robert….

Thank you Robert for your amazing explanation of PR…i am currently in hypnotherapy sessions for and number one tappn we use is the faster eft by yours truly you…ive never really understood the pr as you explained it…i also realized today that or shall i say my hypnotherapist that it can be quite easy to use pr as a back door…i know i have PR…but at the same time i notice that getting out of the mind set of destructive behavior keeps my where im at…i am working on that…I have a background of much dysfunction…and listening to many of your utube videos helps me tremendously…I am at the beginning of my journey ….and look forward to all i am learning…i do do the faster eft but what is the chest…the only thing about the eft is sometimes i feel i dont know what to say and i stumble…thats just me being my perfectionist little self…i truly wish i could come to one of your seminars…would be the gift of a lifetime…i am truly blessed to have a hypnotherapist and mentor and friend who follows your eft teachings and passen them on to me…again thanks for your reply and time…I will try your suggestion…

Katie…thanks for the reply and yes my healin in happenin…i am noticing that there are still many underlayer emotions im dealing with…so i am continuing down that road…thank you…

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Very good!  Can someone post the video again?  Robert  Cool

Nicolette Pragides
    Participant

118. Making Your List & Psychological Reversal — Faster EFT

Robert,

Here is the link for the Video…  http://localhost/fastereft_old/workwithrobert/phonesessions/phonesessions.html

Nicolette Pragides
    Participant

I usually go to utube and watch your videos…i have the site saved on my menu bar on my home page and go there…and i also can type in any topic with your name and faster eft utube…and all the topics come up…its a great way to go…I started out doin the longer version with the 9 gamut…but my hypnotherapist taught me faster eft and i luv it…i get rite into the release and let go…and i like how you teach about what you say is not important and just tap…i also do your mental tappn at work since my environment limits me…anyway again thank you..I am a cancer survivor, abuse survivor, and probably should be underground about now…but thanks to great people like you and my mentor..I am alive, healing and makin a difference…i am actually getting mentored to become a hypnotherapist….and will use your technique for my clients…much blessings to you…and if every your in california doing a teaching…would luv to come…thank you for your time…

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

HI,

As you wish. Is it the 118, isn' it?

Nicolette Pragides
    Participant

I saw this one 118 and I really like it a lot…thanks for the share…Laugh

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.