fbpx

Any suggestion, please!

Home Forums FasterEFT PTSD, Trauma & Anxiety Any suggestion, please!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah Cochran 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

P L
    Participant

Hi there,
    Ever since I discovered Faster EFT last year, I’ve experienced great changes in my life. However there is an issue that is still bothering me hugely and I don’t know how to address it.

Because spiders, bacteria, death etc. do exist, I can somehow understand people feeling panic, phobia, but in my case, my problem is that I have obsessive thoughts about something that really does not exist. I don’t want to get into details, but I can only say this is driving me crazy.

I’m in my mid 30’s and I’ve had this specific crisis during “short” periods (every day, almost every second during 2-3 months), so far only 2 times in my life, when I was a child and in my early 20’s. However, the rest of the time that I’m feeling “good”, I’m fully aware this issue is dormant in my head and something unexpected can trigger it. Right now I’m experiencing a third crisis (few weeks so far). This is draining me, I just want to sleep because it seems to be the only way to stop these thoughts.

I try to correlate experiences, feelings, look for patterns and I’ve been tapping, tapping and tapping with no significant improvement.

My biggest wish to wake up one day and say: really, this used to bother me?

I’d greatly appreciate any help!

Joy W. Pan
    Participant

May just be a suggestion here, if applicable, that our homeostasis recovery helps us in restoration, growth, and development. While learning is part take in the coping mechanism, and learning can be fast when needed adaptation survival is immanent, the maturation of the bio-physiological component can take a bit more time. Techniques will help, and in many cases, it may be a Very Faster by-pass and it’ll work, at the same time, realized that they are techniques.

P L
    Participant

Thanks JP. I guess, I need to be more patient and keep on going.

Sarah Cochran
    Participant

Without knowing specifics, if the “problem” is too big to tap on directly, tap around it. Feelings you associate with it. Example: frustration that you have in your life. Anger or shock that it seems to come on randomly. Confusion of it’s existence. Eliminating the emotional reaction around it helps you get closer to the core with ease. Hopefully by the time you get “there” the mountain will be a mole hill.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.