fbpx

Apex principle

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training Apex principle

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Robert G. Smith 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ken Breen
    Participant

I have worked with several clients over the past few years, with great success using FasterEFT. I do see a common thread that runs through so many of my clients. When I follow up on there progress, it's almost as if they forgot that they ever had their problems. They seem to diminish how big of a problem they had at the time. I suppose when they can't see it and feel it anymore, it's not there. I usually get something like, oh yea, I guess that used to bother me. They seem to get amnesia. I am happy about the results, even though this doesn't help my word of mouth advertisment. The great news is, FasterEFT works. 

Thank you Robert.

Skills

Carla Groot
    Participant

Hello skills,

What you describe is also my experience about my own life. I have just discovered faster EFT, but there are so many things which used to bother me, but are difficult to feel now.

Probably these problems still affect my life today, because I still can't create the life I should want to have.

And even without strong emotions, it works to make new memories anyway.

I am happy I have a journal from my life, with important or big events. I can look back what used to bother me.

How do you solve that problem that people don't feel their past problems?

nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Ken Breen
    Participant

Hi Carla:

As Robert always says, anything before now doesn't exist, so I don't think that you have to go into your past to try to feel anything. It's not there, it's no where.

Events in life have no meaning, you supply the meaning. One nations terrorist is another nations hero, so it's all interpretation. It's really not important what happened in your past, but it's your interpretation of what happened in your past that is the issue for you. I would ask myself if I were you, what am I afraid would happen, or what am I afraid it would mean if I didn't have feelings about my past.

These are option method questions which are very powerful because it seems that you believe you should feel something in your past, otherwise you can't feel something about your future. It's just a belief that you have, a meaning that you gave to your past, and not feeling things.

You may be afraid that you won't find happiness in the future, but you're probably more afraid not to be afraid. So I would tap saying, I release and let go of wanting to be afraid to be happy, wanting my past to affect my future. There is no past in my future. Happiness is free.

Best of luck

Ken

Carla Groot
    Participant

Hi Ken,

You are so very right that my interpretations of what happened in the past, the interpretation what it means to have feelings, or have no feelings, is the issue for me.

Also judgements that I don't feel.

Judgements about what I do feel.

Your words make me happy: “I release and let go of wanting to be afraid to be happy, wanting my past to affect my future. There is no past in my future. Happiness is free”

thank you

nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Ken Breen
    Participant

Hi Carla:

What happens is, when we think about what we don't want, our subconscious mind sees this, doesn't judge it, and acts to give it to us.

The subconscious mind is like an oven, an oven doesn't know if you put a meatloaf in it, or a shoe, it doesn't judge, but what you put in there is what you will get. If you put in “I don't have feelings about my past”, that will be what you will get. We then behave as if we want what we don't want. That's why I am so big on releasing and letting go of wanting what we don't want. In your case: Tapping to “I release and let go of wanting to be bothered by my past”, I release and let go of wanting to not have feeling in my past, wanting my past to control my future, etc.

I've worked hundreds of hours using several methods on this very subject, and I have had great results myself.

The subconscious mind is the single most powerful goal achieving agency known to man. We just have to make sure that we put into our minds what we want, and not what we don't want. Robert has a program called release and affirm where you rid yourself of the don't wants.

Carla, my best to you.

Skills

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Very good Ken aka Skills.  You are on target for sure.  I will post the video that will help.  The release and affirm program and have now improved it, from the million dollar process, trillian dollar process and now it is Then A. R. T. of Change.  A = aim R = release T = transform  which is the magic to create healing and a new life.  The Release and Transform is the basic formula.  

Peace Robert Cool

Buyer
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

Of course we all know it's great when people “APEX”. It means we did a good job and people made peace and let things go. It does make it difficult to be a practitioner sometimes because people can look at you and say “no, I never cared about that!” 🙂 So… the best way for practitioners to address this is to refer back to a client's original list and do a formal measure of before and after and then show the client on the paper…look here, isn't it amazing that this used to bother you at a “10” but now it doesn't at all? Part of growth is to acknowledge how far we have come and what we have learned. So although it's great that they forgot they even had a problem before and moved on, it's good to show people time to time how far they have come because there is no real way to measure how much we've grown and let go other than this bit of reflection.

Peace and much Joy (and happy Apexing! 🙂 )

Marina 

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

The Amazing Apex Problem is really no problem for those who have it.  Here it is you have this memory or problem which has brothered you for ages (so to speak).  You see a FasterEFT Practitioner or do it yourself and then you seemingly never had the problem in the first place.  Why?  It is because you rewired your brain and all it's connections.  You replaced it with something you wanted and your entire idenity changed in a round or two.  What an amazing feat but for you as a Practitioner you want recognition.  Well you will have to just know you did it and enjoy their changes.  Peace Robert Cool

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.