fbpx

BPD and childhood emotional neglect.

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions BPD and childhood emotional neglect.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CompletelyHealed 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Participant

Can Fastereft be successful with this problem? As there is no specific memory of an event but years of emotional neglect would tapping still work? What would i need to focus on without a specific memory? I have suffered for over 30 years due to this, my life is now total isolation with no job, very few friends and no social interaction and barely leaving the house. After all this time can there really be a cure through Fastereft? Meds didn’t work and because of my condition I just find the thought of CBT and DBT too overwhelming to contemplate (and they have little success anyway, more of a coping measure). i really see an alternative method as my last chance to get something out of life, if you know about BPD you’ll know what I mean.

Thanks for any help.

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

ABSOLUTELY! YES!

I am TOTALLY CONVINCED that YOU can Overcome ALL THAT STUFF! If you dont know where to Start, work your way thru the FREE Videos and Tap along, BORROW Benefits from whats out there. If you Seek, you WILL FIND! See what works, ask Questions, make changes, Make it work for YOU!

You GOT THIS!

I found that once you Make some noticeable Shifts, things Come and GOOoooo MUCH Quicker, so give it your BEST!

Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.