fbpx

breaking away from abusive family

Home Forums FasterEFT Relationships breaking away from abusive family

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nawee France 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rob de Heer
    Participant

Hello,

I'm trying to learn how to use faster eft to work past years of emotional and psychological abuse with family members. We got into a cycle where they violate boundaries, I pull back, and they get offended that I rejected their expression of “love”. It keeps getting worse and worse. At first, it was yelling and driving by my house, then turned into disinheritance, and collaborative abuse. Then they deny anything happened. Then she accused me of being on drugs!

It's compounded by pressure from my girlfriend to maintain a relationship with my mother. She thinks that if I abandon my mother, I will abandon her. The past is painful and the stress of what could happen in the future is painful too. 

I'm working on saying goodbye to my mother, and changing my address so she won't send me letters. I feel helpless, deeply hurt and deeply threatened. 

Any specific eft techniques that might help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Rob

Wow, a day later, tapping along with this video worked for me. Truly amazing. I haven't fixed the other issues completely, but I'm no longer emotionally hamstrung by them. I feel like a new man. 

Thank you, Robert!

Nawee France
    Participant

Hey Rob,

I’m very happy about your new happiness!!
    How have been things since?
    The link to the video you’ve put isn’t working which one was it please?
    Thank you,
    Nawee

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.