fbpx

DIFFICULTIES TAPPING ON MY OWN

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions DIFFICULTIES TAPPING ON MY OWN

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sue Basler 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sue Basler
    Participant

Hi. I wonder if anyone can give me some real magic tips on how to tap on myself 🙂

I have this intention of tapping every day – like going to sit down and tap till it’s gone (whatever ‘it’ may be, but when I sit down to address the ‘it’, there is nothing there – I sit there void of emotions and it’s really beginning it annoy me. I have tapped on being annoyed but it doesn’t help bring up the things I want to tap on.
    Thanks

García Donato
    Participant

Hi. I not an expert and sorry if you don’t understand me because I’m Spanish boy. I think that your our mind is protect you of the negatives emotions,if you don’t feel nothing you can take a picture that represent your problem and tap on the bad things that you can see in the image. Bye

Taranjeet Singh
    Participant

Hi,

I do also have the same problem as yours. But I have come to a solution.
    Don’t sit for a tapping session, rather let the day go. Whenever you feel something disturbing you or annoying, some memory or feeling, then tap on that. It will be so natural then to tap and clear.

Thanks
    Keep tapping.

Zsolt Szakács
    Participant

Hi Sue,

I have just seen your post. I have a few suggestions that may help:

1. As mentioned by García, it is entirely possible that you have programs inside you that keep you safe by not being able to feel anything. You can ask yourself, “is it safe to feel how I feel about my problem?”, and notice your reaction.
    2. Notice how you know you have a void of emotions. It may be something you can actually feel and identify its location, size etc. Just notice it and tap on it.
    3. And last but not least, even if you still do not feel anything, do not worry. Notice how you know you have a problem you want to tap on. When you think it, are you seeing, hearing, tasting, or smelling anything? There are some people who <emph>just know</emph> they have a problem. If it is true in your case as well, simply notice that part inside you that knows it is a problem. This hopefully gives you something you can start working with.

Also, as a matter of fact, I have recently written about the exact same issue in a little more detail in a blog post: How to achieve changes when you can’t feel anything?

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

Zsolt

sofaking
    Participant

Good response Zsolt. I also have a similar problem when tapping. Also, I have a lot of resistance to tapping. I have the intention to tap but then I get distracted by something else! Anyway, I’m working on tapping more consistently.

Sue Basler
    Participant

Thank you for all the responses.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.