fbpx

Do you want to be mentored in FEFT?

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training Do you want to be mentored in FEFT?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Samantha Vargas 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Nadia Gerhardy
    Participant

Hello FasterEFT practitioners,
    Over the past couple of months, Pam Wright, Master Practitioner, and I have been collaborating on an exciting new project – an online mentoring program for FasterEFT practitioners, called FasterEFT Passionate Practitioners. We are specifically looking for 20 x practitioners (Track B, isolated or practitioners-in-training) to join the special program as Founding Members.

If you love FasterEFT and want to be mentored and supported by a Master Practitioner, expand your knowledge and skills, access valuable resources, connect with other like-minded people, and feel part of a wider community of FasterEFT practitioners, then we’d love to hear from you!
    At this stage, we will be limiting the program to 20 founding members, with the view to extending this first-of-it’s-kind official mentoring opportunity to a wider audience in early 2015.

If you’d like more information please send me your email address, so we can send further correspondence regarding benefits and requirements. Expressions of interest for Founding Members need to be provided by Friday 17th October. If you know of other practitioners who may be interested in participating, please feel free to spread the word.

We look forward to welcoming you into the program.
    Nadia Gerhardy (on behalf of Pam Wright)

Sarah Kelly
    Participant

Hi I would like more information on mentoring
    I am Level 2 FEFT
    Sarahj146@btinternet.com

Trudy Scott
    Participant

nadsy07 said

Hello FasterEFT practitioners,
    Over the past couple of months, Pam Wright, Master Practitioner, and I have been collaborating on an exciting new project – an online mentoring program for FasterEFT practitioners, called FasterEFT Passionate Practitioners. We are specifically looking for 20 x practitioners (Track B, isolated or practitioners-in-training) to join the special program as Founding Members.

If you love FasterEFT and want to be mentored and supported by a Master Practitioner, expand your knowledge and skills, access valuable resources, connect with other like-minded people, and feel part of a wider community of FasterEFT practitioners, then we’d love to hear from you!
    At this stage, we will be limiting the program to 20 founding members, with the view to extending this first-of-it’s-kind official mentoring opportunity to a wider audience in early 2015.

If you’d like more information please send me your email address, so we can send further correspondence regarding benefits and requirements. Expressions of interest for Founding Members need to be provided by Friday 17th October. If you know of other practitioners who may be interested in participating, please feel free to spread the word.

We look forward to welcoming you into the program.
    Nadia Gerhardy (on behalf of Pam Wright)

sarahkelly said

Hi I would like more information on mentoring
    I am Level 2 FEFT
    Sarahj146@btinternet.com

Hi I training for level 1 I would like more info defiantly Interested trudydoterra @gmail.com

Pia Uttam
    Participant

Hi,

Im Doing my level 1 training and Im interested. Would Like more info on This. My email Id is piauttam@gmail.com

Thanks,

Pia

Nadia Gerhardy
    Participant

Thanks everyone! You have all been added to the circulation list for further information about the mentoring program. regards Nadia

Participant

Hi I have just purchased the advanced course materials and am very interested in finding mentoring to allow me to move right along.

Participant

Hello,
    I am very interested as well. I am working on level 1. My email is: urgi34@gmail.com

Alex =)

Julia Adams
    Participant

If you haven’t filled the 20 places yet I would love to join your new mentored group! L1 – B
    juliagadams@yahoo.co.uk

Margi
    Participant

Hello Trudy and Pam,
    Are there any spots left? I’m doing the Home Study Course and loving it. Just in the process of doing the exam, I’m managing to find people to practice my skills with, but the hard part is finding qualified practitioners who are willing to have sessions without charging an arm and a leg. Keen to know more, thank you. My email is mjbats@gmail.com

Participant

Hello,

that sounds very interesting!
    I do track B, working on Level 1 training and need some support. I would love to receive information about your mentoring programm. Please send me a massage to fastereft-practitioner@freenet.de if any places are left.

Best regards,
    Annette

Participant

Hi – I’ve just started Track B – Level 1 – living in Sydney. Love to connect to other Oz/NZ based practitioners for Skype, live sessions, tapping buddies, and mentoring.
    regards
    Denise

Mimi Johnson
    Participant

This is an old post I am replying to with no follow-up, but I am interested. Mimikjohnson@gmail.com

THANK YOU!

Cathy Davey
    Participant

Better late than never. I would love mentoring and direction on which course to take to become a practitioner and help others. My email is givefunlovingago@gmail.com. I’m in Australia and unable to attend the live sessions in Adelaide as I can’t get time off from work. I would love to enrol in the 1,2 and 3 levels however need to work out a payment plan to do so. Thought maybe I can start of the Be Slimmer Stay Slim as that is the first thing I need to address in my life. Any advice??? I will include this post in other subjects as I’m not sure if this chat is still being monitored. Thanx

Robert Sanders
    Participant

Hi, I am working on my level I online certification and am near ready for the exam. I am interested in being mentored, need a tapping partner, and would like to find other level I students to work with. My email is: furyous3@msn.com Thanks

JENNYCHU2018
    Participant

hi,I’m taking the level 1 course and I’m very interested. I always have lots of questions when working on my own issue. So I would love to have some support. my email is jennychu0428@hotmail.com Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.