fbpx

don’t fit in but wanted to post my question

Home Forums FasterEFT PTSD, Trauma & Anxiety don’t fit in but wanted to post my question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joy W. Pan 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Participant

I have Bulbar onset ALS. It has taken away my speech and my swallowing and walking are in competition to go next.
    I tried focusing on the ALS then the speaking, then since I stumbled and broke my wrist I focused on the walking and the broken wrist.
    Do I address all issues with the hand tapping and just ALS in all the other tappings?

I have been tapping for a week and see no improvement. Frown

Participant

Forgive me for seeming niave, but what is bulbar als? Is it similar to motor nuerons disease? The best thing to do is to clear all negative feelings and beliefs around what you feel about the issues you are dealing with. Work on them one at a time and be as specific as you can, maybe start with how you feel about your speech, feelings around when it first occurred, how u felt then. Just go to the memory, really focus on the feelings that stir up, then tap saying “let it go” make sure you fully focus on your finger tips. Then go to the happiest memory you can possibly think of when you grab your wrist. Go back to the memory again, check how you feel, still feel bad, tap again. Keep at it, it does work, its a life changer if you can be persistent with it. Hope things improve for you.

Joy W. Pan
    Participant

“Why are Patients with ALS So Nice?”
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/149715525/Review-for-Seminars-in-Neurology

“The interesting thing in Munich was that when we presented our paper, everybody came around,” said Dr. Wilbourn. “Oh yeah, people commented, I’ve notice that- I’ve just never thought about it. It ‘s almost universal. It becomes common knowledge in the laboratory where you evaluate a lot of ALS- and we do an enormous number of cases. I think that anyone deals with ALS knows that this is a definite phenomenon…. Why has the fact that ALS patients, as a group , are strikingly congenial not been discussed in the literature?”

And with Northrup, “her friend heal through the conscious daily practice of emotional self-inventory and self-love that, little by little “unfroze” each part of her body”

More literatures are addressing the ALS emotional frozen state. Credits notes to “When the body says NO” by Maté, AJ Wilbourn, H Mitsumoto.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.