fbpx

Dreaming to reveal memories

Home Forums FasterEFT Grief and Loss Dreaming to reveal memories

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by   6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

gone gone
    Participant

I don't know which video it is where Robert Smith describes tapping to remember dreams, but it gave me the courage to do it.

I dream and I remember my dreams, it is safe to dream and to remember my dreams.

Something like that.

It took me a few nights of this for the meaning, (or what I thought my dreams meant)

but it really helped crack open the big grey wall.

Surprise, not really….

It was just more of the same cruelty and torture that continued after I “woke up” at age 3.

So I hit the bedrock, and like a miner for a heart of gold, I tapped, not with a pick axe, but with gentle fingertips.

Accepting the generational insanity and that I can refuse to participate and then change those images and memories to far lighter feelings, which I prefer. 

Almost immediate results in relationships.

Sleeping better, too.CoolCoolCoolCoolCool

Still tapping.

Suellen

Carla Groot
    Participant

Hi Suellen,

The only video I could find about dreams was 74.

A really nice one if you want to work with your dreams.

Thanks for sharing your experience! You must be very happy with the results.

Since I tap my partner is telling me the whole day how beautifull I am and how much she loves meWink

nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Marianne Strait
    Participant

carla said:

Since I tap my partner is telling me the whole day how beautifull I am and how much she loves meWink

nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Oh my gosh Carla that is soooo fabulous!   You are doing such great work from the sounds of your posts and your partner is recognizing all the great changes in you.  Can it get any better than that???  

Kudos and thanks for the inspiration!

Marianne

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Here is the video which will make it easier for some to watch.  Robert Cool

Carla Groot
    Participant

The beautifull thing is, that the tapping process brings me more dreams, which I can tap on.

Also I become more aware of any little disruption, sensations in my body, disappointments, hurts ect. and I tap them out.

Clean up today means I dont't have to clean up this day tomorrow. SmileSmileSmile

(There is enough in the past to clean up).

Tapping is becoming conscious of what stirs you.

And I also find more positive things come my way.

I learn to feel, I learn who I am, and my dreams are a big help.

nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Ed Schicatano
    Participant

Hi Suellen,

One thing I've noticed in a few of my clients is that after tapping on some heavy issues, they usually have revealing dreams within a day or two.   They typically dream of something wonderful that they had forgotten about.  Something that happened earlier in their life.   It's really interesting.   Some EFTers might say that it's due to energetical changes (and that may be true),  but I think we opened the unconscious mind up in a good way.

Also, I've noticed almost all of my clients having some major insight related to their problems.  Something that suddenly occurs to them during the week between sessions.  And it's not anything I've hinted about.  Their epiphany comes out of nowhere.

I know this isn't directly related to remember dreams, but it's somewhat related, I think.  Laugh

Peace.
    Ed

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

gone gone
    Participant

Absolutely love this video… very well told.  

Very concise.

I thank heavens that I found your videos.

This one is my favorite of the week. First week of February. 

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Yes, one of my favourite, too. Explains a lot what happened to me. I even translated it to Hungarian.

And the landscape is awesome.

Nice days to everybody,

Jeannette Wilmer
    Participant

It was my dreams that opened up my subconscious and revealed to me the abuse I went through when growing up. I had an art therapist to help me in 1989-1993.  He gently asked if they could be true.  I got alot worse before I got better uncovering the sexual abuse.  It would have been far easier with FasterEFT.

I still have an excellent dream analyses book which includes architives and Freud, Yung etc.  It guides me.

My dreams now are mainly very positive, that I am an intuitive reader and can calm and heal situations.

I am now 65 and despite everything it has made me into who I am NOW, so has been sort of worth it.

JeannetteSmile

Jeannette Wilmer
    Participant

It was my dreams that opened up my subconscious and revealed to me the abuse I went through when growing up. I had an art therapist to help me in 1989-1993.  He gently asked if they could be true.  I got alot worse before I got better uncovering the sexual abuse.  It would have been far easier with FasterEFT.

I still have an excellent dream analyses book which includes architives and Freud, Yung etc.  It guides me.

My dreams now are mainly very positive, that I am an intuitive reader and can calm and heal situations.

I am now 65 and despite everything it has made me into who I am NOW, so has been sort of worth it.

JeannetteSmile

Participant

Hello Jeannette, ahealthymind, Carla and RS!  

I recently started tapping and I realized I too am having dreams that are revealing something to me.  I remember them vividly and I do not forget, like in the past.  I am also having a lot of physical shifts it feels like in my brain. In the first three weeks, it was sharp pains, now it is more of a pressure (no pain) on my left frontal lobe.  I am wondering if you experienced this? I am now tapping on my dreams and all that they represent, and refraining from dissecting them or analyzing them to fully understand.  Any other advice for me while I am in the transition state? Thanks so much!

Peace and Love

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.