fbpx

DVD certification questions

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training DVD certification questions

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Robert G. Smith 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Beverley McKeown
    Participant

Hi all

I want to do the training and, at the moment, the DVD track looks like the best (only) option as I'm a single mum so taking a week away is virtually impossible and I don't have much spare money Frown . I'm keen to get started, but would like to ask a few questions of anyone out there who has done it.

Is there any way to ask questions as I'm sure lots will arise as I go through? How do we get hands on experience – do we ask friends to be guinea pigs or simply find a Skype tapping buddy? What should the notes be like? – it's years since I did any training.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Bev

Beverley McKeown
    Participant

Also – just watched the latest video and wondering if we can join in with the group created during the seminar – feeling a bit lonely out here!

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

The nice thing about the training by DVD is you get to watch them over and over again to improve your skills as you become the greatest FasterEFT helper in the world.  On the forum there are plenty of people who want to be tapped on.  Robert Cool

Beverley McKeown
    Participant

Thanks Robert

Yes, it's the best option for me right now. Perhaps I can do the seminars at later date when I've tapped out my money issues Wink I'm really looking forward to starting, just waiting for Marina to get back to me about the coupon code problem.

Regards

Bev

Margaret Stearns
    Participant

I'm in the exact same situation 🙂  Want to be skype or messenger EFT chatting buddies?  We can discuss and practice on each other etc etc.  lol and the kids.   I tap on them and the older one (5) is pretty resistant to it, he doesn't want to do it unless he's desperate then he'll ask me to tap on him.  The little one (4) loves tapping and will come up to me if I'm lying down and spontaneously tap on my face or other parts of my body it's so sweet. 

I've studied and used traditional EFT on myself and friends.  However, after seeing enough of Robert I'm SO HOOKED. Omg, awesome doesn't even begin to describe him.  This tool is what I want to use too!!  So, I'm watching the utubes and sloooooowly saving up to buy the teaching dvds.  

Have a great one!!

Maggie

bevmck said:

Hi all

I want to do the training and, at the moment, the DVD track looks like the best (only) option as I'm a single mum so taking a week away is virtually impossible and I don't have much spare money Frown . I'm keen to get started, but would like to ask a few questions of anyone out there who has done it.

Is there any way to ask questions as I'm sure lots will arise as I go through? How do we get hands on experience – do we ask friends to be guinea pigs or simply find a Skype tapping buddy? What should the notes be like? – it's years since I did any training.

Bev

Irene Binz
    Participant

massagemaggie said:

I'm in the exact same situation 🙂  Want to be skype or messenger EFT chatting buddies?  We can discuss and practice on each other etc etc.  lol and the kids.   I tap on them and the older one (5) is pretty resistant to it, he doesn't want to do it unless he's desperate then he'll ask me to tap on him.  The little one (4) loves tapping and will come up to me if I'm lying down and spontaneously tap on my face or other parts of my body it's so sweet. 

I've studied and used traditional EFT on myself and friends.  However, after seeing enough of Robert I'm SO HOOKED. Omg, awesome doesn't even begin to describe him.  This tool is what I want to use too!!  So, I'm watching the utubes and sloooooowly saving up to buy the teaching dvds.  

Have a great one!!

Maggie

bevmck said:

Hi all

Bev

Hallo Meggie,

I am also from Germany, are you a German speaker as me? Ich möchte gerne auf deutsch mit jemand mich über Faster EFT austauschen. Ich habe 8 Jahre Erfahrung in EFT und bin sehr begeister von Faster EFT.  Ich studiere gerede das 5 Video von Mind of a Healer. Ich freue mich von dir zu hören. If you are English speaker I would also be happe to hear from you

Irene

Elana Michelson
    Participant

I'm in the same boat,

single mom with no money in Israel and can't get away from my 6 kids for a week, I just bought the three books needed for certification and am saving up for the dvds (hoping they will become downloadable some time soon so I don't have to pay the shipping and vat to Israel). I'm also studying the you tubes and would love a tapping buddy.

Anonymous

I'm just learning also; would like a tapping buddy; email me pseliski@hotmail.com

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

The coupon code for 20% off is fastereft20  Robert Cool

Robin Burmeister
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I'm still looking for a tapping buddy here also…I tap on everyone I can get my hands on here where I live but I'm still looking for a site buddy;)  I live in PA but we can always work something out with the time zones…

Peace

Robin

Help … Anybody!!!

I want some more information regarding the training on Feb 27 to Mar 3, 2012. I am very excited about having the funds to fly to Oklahoma to do that and now I would like to know about sharing accommodations with other women, or info on a quaint low-cost guest house or even el cheapo motel.  Anybody out there willing to inform me?

To answer the question regarding tapping buddies. I would love to support this connection, let's see what we could work out! Nuri

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

The hotel is very cheap.  69 a night and there are some who want to share rooms.  RobertCool

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.