fbpx

Eutaptics Level 1 online training / Create The Life You Have Always Wanted

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Product Questions Eutaptics Level 1 online training / Create The Life You Have Always Wanted

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sue Basler 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sue Basler
    Participant

I bought the “Create The Life You Have Always Wanted” last year. The other day I bought the “Eutaptics Level 1 Online Training” and when I got started noticed straight away that the first 11 Full Videos are the same as the full set in “Create The Life You Have Always Wanted”. Having thought long and hard about my reaction to this I feel comfortable enough in my own logical rational brain that for those who have purchased the “Create The Life You Have Always Wanted” course there could be an option to “UPGRADE” to the “Eutaptics Level 1 Online Training” so as to simulate a live training where if a person signed up for the Transformational Weekend and then decided they wanted to stay on for the whole weekend they would just pay the balance (cost of Level 1 Training minus cost of Transformational Weekend), which I am presuming happens.
    Any comments on this?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.