fbpx

F-EFT training #?

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training F-EFT training #?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Wierzbicki 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dale Adams
    Participant

Hi all! I have the Track B training set, watching 'Mind of a Healer' series. Taking notes, learning so much!

The only thing I'm missing is my F-EFT training #. I'd like to have it ready so I can submit my notes.

Also, will that number help me log into the practitioners page on Face Book?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,Smile

I did sent my notes via email. I only received a Feft code, with the certificate.(True, I did it in September, last year, don't know there is changes).  When you have a certifiacte, you should ask to join the Practitioners page, and somebody will add you the group.

Best wishes,

Dale Adams
    Participant

Thanks Kati! I thought so, but on the practitioners page the # is required to submit my notes. Along with my name and E-mail. But if you were able to submit yours with no problem, I should be ok.

By the way, how are you comming along?

Terence Haryett
    Participant

I would also be interested in the answer to this question! Doing the track B thing as well.

Question for you Meta–is your Training Manual ok? Mine is all messed up, missing sections, out of order, duplicated sections, some images are completely blacked out… wondering if I got the only bad manual. 

I've gone through Mind of a Healer already. Awesome! I need to practise tapping with people but I am terrified. I need to start tapping on the fear of tapping on others… but I am avoiding it. For some reason lots of anxiety over this one. 

Dale Adams
    Participant

I think the manual is a bit jumbled. But there is a lot of good information. The seminars are extremely informative though. I think the manual was intended more as a reference. Iv'e been tapping a lot with my wife, but pretty soon I want to start seeking people to work with on Skype. The only way to get good at this is to learn as much as possible and get tapping. Dont worry about being perfect, just tell people you work with that you are a beginner.

Terence Haryett
    Participant

Good advice. I need to get past the fear of tapping on people, I have to make the decision to just tap on my fears!

About the manual, I did email the order desk and ask if there is a better manual they could send. There is some information listed in the TOC and mentioned in the MOH seminars that I don't want to miss out on, and it's not in my manual because of all the duplications. Hopefully they send me a proper one. 

The information is awesome though! So far it is really pulling all together for me. 

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,

My manual too, was messed up, but there is also a lot of information on the dvd-s, the YouTube videos, here, on the Forum, so a lot can be learned.

I did Level II, still not have enough time to do Level III, but I had already the 100 hours tapping on others need to Level IV. I was so afraid to work on others, I tapped continously in the sessions on myself, too Smile I thought it was a lot more beneficial to me, than the others, but they wanted to tap more with me, so it must helped them also.

Best wishes,

Robert Wierzbicki
    Participant

Seems to me that the experienced practitioners almost always tap on themselves during the session. It can't be for show because my eyes were closed during this time and I can see they were tapping along too when watching the videos of my own sessions. They must be doing it to help themselves too, unless they just like moving their tapping fingers that much :).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.