fbpx

Faster EFT for OCD

Home Forums FasterEFT PTSD, Trauma & Anxiety Faster EFT for OCD

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah Cochran 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ray White
    Participant

Has anyone any views or experience on using Faster EFT to help overcome OCD ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder )

Carla Groot
    Participant

Although I not really have experience with this personality disorder (I have another one WinkWink) I suggest to tap on anxiety issues, on control issues.

The feeling you are insecure.

When you are able to feel safe you will become less controlling.

No doubt you will have memories and experiences that made you create your skill to protect you and keep you safe; your OCD.

I am sure faster EFT will help you, it also helps me to become less avoiding.

good luck.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.

Carla

Julia Albath
    Participant

What Carla said.

Also, tap on issues in your life around the time it started. Any times in your life when you noticed it had gotten worse. And memories of knowing people with OCD type behavior especially in the family. 

mentally go through your daily routine and tap until you can see, feel, and hear yourself free of the compulsion.

Look for the video on smoking and take the same approach. Both behaviors are coping mechanisms.

Julia

Sarah Cochran
    Participant

Don’t know if this will help, but its something. When I was a teenager I was in a pretty thick depression due to my home situation. One day I become aware that I was counting everything in 4s (my favorite number) repeatedly, and a few actions I would repeat in 4s. 1234,1234,1234…over and over again. With a little research I learned the depression can lead to OCD tendencies. In addition to Carla and Julia’s advice, and speaking from personal experience, anxiety, childhood/family, neededing reassurance, feeling out of control, need to express control…you get the picture.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.