fbpx

FasterEFT, tapping and children

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions FasterEFT, tapping and children

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Car Mak 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Car Mak
    Participant

Most of our “stuff” has come from childhood…. at least that is where we have learned the basis of it… then we anchor and anchor and create more … and anchor… and anchor….

So can this be used with children? And at what age?

Nina Zamudio
    Participant

Hi CarMak,

I know that EFT is used on children, I'll be interested in Robert's reply regarding FasterEFT & children…I haven't come across that yet. (I'm new to this, so I'm glad you asked)Smile

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi, CarMak, Nina,

I am interested in the answer, too. Thanks, for asking.

Best wishes,

Marianne Strait
    Participant

Here are some examples with Children:

they are really great sessions! Enjoy them!

Carla Groot
    Participant

Thank you very much, they are great ideed

Nam myoho renge kyo

Carla

Ed Schicatano
    Participant

Robert's video entitled “Stupid Science Tests” is adorable.  Everyone should see it.

I have occasionally used tapping with my 8 year old daughter.  It's worked unbelievably well.    She messed up a line in a public school performance.  She was so embarassed and down afterwards.  I tapped on her.  Within less than 5 minutes, it didn't bother her any more.  Since then, she loves being in front of people!!  Can you imagine if we all had been exposed to this when we were kids?

I also have worked with 9-12 year old athletes in a group session.  Went very well.

See the thing is, children are much more open-minded than we adults are.    They were happy to learn tapping.

I'm not sure how teenagers respond.   Anyone try working with teenagers?   

Ed

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks Marianne, for the links, and Ed, for your post.

Wish you the best,

Car Mak
    Participant

Excellent! Thanks for sharing this great info!  Smile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.