fbpx

Fear of cancer!

Home Forums FasterEFT Weight Control Fear of cancer!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Participant

This is a bit of a strange fear around weight loss but every time I register a weight loss on the scales it scares me. I realised a while ago that I have a very strong association in my mind between weight loss and cancer. Everyone I know who had cancer lost loads of weight. My conscious mind knows that not every weight loss is because of cancer but my subconscious doesn’t. I have no reason to think I am at risk of developing cancer, it’s an irrational fear. What do I tap on to rid myself of this? What do I say or think?

Participant

Hi Me Again. I’m not a practitioner, but there are many videos on YouTube, and I know you stated that you do not have cancer, but you have a fear surrounding cancer due to memories/references to others in your life who do/did.

Here is a video that may be useful to you. Remember that you do not have to have the same issues as the person being tapped on, but it’s a great way to get in touch with what you are feeling/believing, and helps you to tap and let go of your own fears/issues.

It’s No. 392 – The fear of dying of cancer and the law of attraction

jemmi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.