fbpx

Feeling worse after doing faster eft with master practitioner?

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Feeling worse after doing faster eft with master practitioner?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sofaking 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lee Lee
    Participant

I did faster eft about four years ago and I’ve felt worse ever since

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

sofaking
    Participant

Did you just do it once and then give up on it? Maybe you brought some issues to the surface by tapping and you may need to keep tapping to deal with them.

Lee Lee
    Participant

I didn’t give up on it the practicioner said I’d finished

I payed £750 for six hours, I did tell them at the end I felt worse but that was the end of it I think, I felt confused ever since

sofaking
    Participant

Seems far too easy to become a Faster EFT practitioner. How can a “master practitioner” tell you you’re finished after one session. You should complain to Robert Smith over this. I’ve heard reports of most of them being absolutely useless. Not really sure what to tell you. Faster EFT hasn’t really worked for me either. I’ve never visited a practitioner though.

Lee Lee
    Participant

It was after 3sessions, I paid £750 up front for 3, two hour sessions but I’ve barely been able to function ever since

I complained to Robert smith on you tube he did reply but he’s not that bothered

They talk as if it will definetky work, I’m sure they told me it would but when it doesn’t they just wash their hands of you, it’s very in professional

sofaking
    Participant

yeah, I agree. And I think Robert Smith’s only in it for the money. How else can you explain him handing out master practitioner licenses so freely to people who clearly are not qualified to teach Faster EFT. Hope you can find something else that works for you…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.