fbpx

First Post… with questions about “Track B” Certification Training

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training First Post… with questions about “Track B” Certification Training

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Terence Haryett 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Terence Haryett
    Participant

Hello there kind people…

I hail from Toronto, Canada, and am seriously considering Certification Training. Although I would much prefer in person training (nothing better than hands on training), my funds aren't there yet. I've been getting a ton out of all the free videos on youtube though, so I'm pretty certain getting trained via DVD will be adequate!

I might as well get my questions out of the way:

1.  For those who have done the Certification Training via DVDs, how long did it take you to work through the DVDs, and are there deadlines for I, II, and III?

2.  I see you get graded for the test at the end of each Level, but do you also get graded on the written work (i.e. notes on the videos and literature)? Are the instructions that come with the Training DVDs fairly straightforward? I ask this because I've seen a few similar questions posted by others in the past.

3.  For Robert: Do you have any plans on coming to Toronto to do a Seminar? I keep looking at your schedule and I never see my city… it would be terrific if you did.

Someone directed me to FasterEFT last summer, and I have been blown away by the changes I have seen since I started watching the youtube videos and tapping on myself. It has helped me fully recover from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (if you aren't familiar with it, it is typically a very debilitating illness without much hope of recovery by other methods). Not only that, but tapping on traumatic memories has made an enormous shift in my outlook on life, practically eliminating life-long chronic anxiety and depression.

I am quite drawn toward helping people recover from similar challenges, and it seems to be the logical step for to work toward getting Certified so I can confidently start helping others. When I first started tapping with EFT back in January 2012, I wasn't sure if I was starting down a useless path. But then I read my daily devotional book that told me to “Tap into God's peace.” It may seem silly but it was one of those defining moments and I knew I was on the right track and I haven't looked back. Discovering FasterEFT was another huge confirmation.

Well, that's enough for my first post. 🙂 I appreciate any input anyone can give–particularly if you have experience training via the DVDs. Thank you.

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,Smile

I do also Track B. I don't know anything about deadlines.

Ususally, a dvd is one and half an hour long, for Level I, you need to watch 12, for level II 6 and for level III also 6. For me it took a long time ( I mean, I begin in 2012 january, but I do a lot of other things also, so I don't have much time 🙂 But I think you can do it in a few months.

If you pass the test, you will get a certificate. There is no grade.

Instructions are easy to understand.

Hope, this helps you and best wishes,

Terence Haryett
    Participant

Hi Kati! Thanks so much for your reply and best wishes. It's good to hear from someone else who is going through Certification on track B. Have you finished all the training levels yet?

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,

I finished level I and II, and plan to finish level III next month, but  I still need to watch three dvd-s, and taking notes.

Terence Haryett
    Participant

That's great Kati, congrats on the progress! I'm looking forward to doing this soon. 🙂

Terence Haryett
    Participant

By the way, I just wanted to clarify what I said in my first post about Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. When I say that FasterEFT “helped” me fully recover from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, I meant to infer that it was *one* of the tools I used that brought huge improvements. In fact, I was tapping in general for about 6 months before I discovered FasterEFT, and that brought a lot of healing. Discovering FasterEFT fine-tuned the tapping I'd already been doing and really targeted the remaining symptoms. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.