fbpx

FREE Anxiety Sessions Anyone?

Home Forums FasterEFT PTSD, Trauma & Anxiety FREE Anxiety Sessions Anyone?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Melissa Borg 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Jodie, I live in Western Australia and I’m a Level 1 FasterEFT Practitioner. I would like to offer sessions to anyone “suffering” with an anxiety “disorder” I would like to do this because I would like a chance to work further on my own Anxiety/Panic attacks too. If you are interested, please contact me and let me know your country and times of availability. My days of availability are Sun, Mon and Tues and would prefer you to be available on the same days. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. Peace :)

Participant

Hi Jodi.
    I would love to work with you! I’m not sure how to contact you besides replying here. I am usually available on the days you listed. Sundays would be best. I live in California. Looking forward to it!
    Martha

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Hi Martha,

Thanks for your reply. My skype nick is Jazz9571. We can talk about times etc and anyything else we need to over skype messages if thats ok with you.
    Looking forward to working with you.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Participant

Jazz71 said

Hello,
    My name is Jodie, I live in Western Australia and I’m a Level 1 FasterEFT Practitioner. I would like to offer sessions to anyone “suffering” with an anxiety “disorder” I would like to do this because I would like a chance to work further on my own Anxiety/Panic attacks too. If you are interested, please contact me and let me know your country and times of availability. My days of availability are Sun, Mon and Tues and would prefer you to be available on the same days. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. Peace :)

Hi Jodie! Tanya told me about you. I am interested. I am in Japan so our time zones shouldn’t be too different. I am available. How can I contact you?

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Hi MimiHope,

How are you?
    You can contact me via Skype. My nick is Jazz9571.
    I look forward to hearing from you as soon as you are able

Take care :)

Participant

Jazz71 said

Hello,

Hi there, Ms Jodie, it’s been a few days since you posted this, but maybe you’re still up for it? I’m in Bangladesh, so I’m just a few hours behind you, and this might sound weird, but let me just quickly ask, is it possible for you to work with both my sister and me?

All the best,
    studentDR

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Hello StudentDR,

Please let me know what you mean by working with your sister and yourself. Do you mean in the same session or seperately?

Participant

Hi Ms Jodie

Whichever you prefer. My sister and I have only worked with an EFT practitioner once before and they were okay with us being together, but if you think it’s a better idea to work separately, then we can do that, too :)

Thank you for your reply, hope to work with you soon :)

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Hello again,

Please add me either both of you together or seperately on my Skype Nick Jazz9571. In the meantime if you could please let me know both of your names and send it to this message or on Skype and let me know if you have decided if you are having a session together or seperately. Talk more there if you dont get back on here. Thanks :)

Participant

Hi Jodie,

I would be interested if you are still looking for people? I live in the U.k and have Skype.

Thanks, Ruby.

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Hi Ruby,

Thanks for your reply. You can add me on Skype. My details are as stated on my other messages. We can go from there to sort out when the sessions will take place.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jodie

P.S. For anyone else reading this post, I think I am at my max quota for offering sessions, so sorry if you are reading this and you missed out. I may post again later down the track, so stay tuned! :)

trancefairy
    Participant

Hi jazz,

If you are looking for anyone else to work on in the future please do drop me a message. :)

Thanks,
    Suzanne.

Melissa Borg
    Participant

Hi Jodie.you still offering sessions?I live in the uk would love to work with you as my anxiety has plw me all my life.looking forward hearing from you.Maria.

Melissa Borg
    Participant

>Hi Jodie mistake on computer my name Melissa I just sent you message.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.