fbpx

free practitioners

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nicoleta chiric 8 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nicoleta chiric
    Participant

I just want to say  ,,Hello” to everybody..I am new here! Smile

My question is…how I can find a practitioner who do free sessions…or…there is  a practitioner who do that?….Embarassed

To my knowlwdge no.  There are practictioners that do free group nights.  (Robert does).  If your city does not have one, consider forming a EFT circle with a couple of co-teachers. (You can learn as you go.) Also if you still need a practictioner, I am sure a good one would offer a sliding scale or discounts for multiple sessions.  Youtube is your friend and there are several good texts at reasonable prices.  (Robert-please write one).  You've  put out a request to the universe lets see what happens.

In Light,

Enoch

nicoleta chiric
    Participant

Thanks very much for your post!Smile…Let  s see what the universe will send to me!..this is the only thing I can think about right now…I am very curious about that..because I am trying hard to change myself…and this could be an indicator about my journey to…a better… me!Embarassed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.