fbpx

Free sessions…Do you need someone to tap on? I have lots to tap on…want a challenge?

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Free sessions…Do you need someone to tap on? I have lots to tap on…want a challenge?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by   2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Participant

I have used EFT over a period of time with results but with reoccurring issues . Then I found Faster EFT and got some lasting results till now and I am learning that some of my stuff is deep and complex. I need someone who is more advanced to help me get to the core and in turn I will help you gain your hours needed. I have years of stuff, many things I want to change for good. I know FEFT works but I am needing help. I have learned how to tap just via YouTube, I don’t have the money to do sessions or seminars. I would be your subject and based on the results I would write a testimonial for you. If you are interested PM me……

Participant

I feel the same way and are willing to be worked on by someone with more experience. It would definitely be a win-win. If you’re interested, let me know

Participant

I am willing to work on you, I like a challenge and can sharpen my skills.
    can u give me a sense for what sort of issues are you wanting worked?

Participant

Money issues, career change, job interviewing , that what’s going on right now

Participant

Yep, great, those are some of my area of focus, like shown in my website: http://fabiofina.com/programs/wtf-am-i-doing-with-my-life/

Let me know if you’d like to work together, shoot me an email and well find a time.
    Looking forward to connecting

Participant

You would be doing fastereft right?

Participant

Yes, we’d be working with F-EFT.
    I don’t advertise that yet, I am in the process of adding and rebranding my website.

Participant

I would like to find a practitioner to work on me too for free.`

sofaking
    Participant

Yeah, I want a free session too. 😉

Participant

Please, I would like to find a practitioner to work on me too for free, via skype. English or Greek is the tipe of language i use. my email is nekfra@gmail.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.