fbpx

Going there in your mind VERSUS going there physically?

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Going there in your mind VERSUS going there physically?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marvin Scott Edmonds 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Participant

I know your thoughts affect you but also you are affected physically so I'm wondering ehen you make yourself fel a certain way by thinking about certain situations but what about actually going there physically? I mean I know it's stupid to keep putting your hand in a fire and then keep complaining about being burned but what about daily nescessary situations you know you need to experience and need to be involved in…. when do you test these things? I mean you can make yourself feel so much of it by thinking about it but what about actually going and doing it? And where does the tapping process come into actual experience of situations as opposed to thinking about it?

By the way I kind of know some of the answer to this as i notice myself becoming braver lately, the only way I can explain this is to say that on tapping on past “experiences” of a “situation” suddenly it becomes different and then when I go into that situation it doesn't mean the same thing anymore almost like it is not a “situation” any more……? …however, as we know, some “situations” are bigger than others and harder to change so keep at it…..

I think your question is self answering.  Tap on both if both upset you.  Obviously if you are an ER nurse you would want to be comfortable in the ER as well as “thinking” about the ER.  If you survived a fire in a building that no longer exists then you tap on the memory or maybe a similar building triggers the memory imprint.  I say if you have a question about something  by all means tap.  Is there such a thing as too much tapping?  I say tap yourself silly and then tap some more.

In Light,

Enoch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.