fbpx

hard to move colors from memories and why people see different colors flashing

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions hard to move colors from memories and why people see different colors flashing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Carla Groot 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jose esqueda
    Participant

ok  my question is how to adress  this , I ask a person to change the color  from his memorie to black and wite and he said I cant

sure Ijust sugest to move the picture far way till it has no meaning and the color will fade way

and some people  said I see a wite ligth  another one said  why I see a green ligth  whats the meainig of colors and whay  people see them when they realise what they carried

thank you

chuy

Julia Albath
    Participant

Chuy,

I avoid having them tell me they can't by giving them a suggestion that makes the task easy. I dont' say “change the color” i'll say “look underneath the picuter, and you'll notice controls that let you chang the color. Go ahead and change it to black and white”.

People are suggestible. You just have to say “sure you can, just ….” and give them enough to let their mind take over and make it happen.

I don't know about any meanings colors have. someone else may have something to say.

Carla Groot
    Participant

The only thing I can say is that the onconscious mind knows what it means, and it will be different for every person what colors mean.

But the fact there is a change is positive, because the unconscious mind is responding.

nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.