fbpx

Help With Accommodation and or Transport. Level 1 Training Adelaide March 2017

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Community Forum Help/Technical Issues Help With Accommodation and or Transport. Level 1 Training Adelaide March 2017

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Benoit G. Bastien 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dee Van Ree
    Participant

Hi
    I am a school teacher in Brisbane. I’m attending Level 1 Training in Adelaide March 2017 (10-18) and need help with a bed and transport. My friend who is a nurse may make 2 people. If there is anyone who can help it would be awesome! Of course we would be willing to pay our way. Just hoping to avoid expensive hotel and transport costs. I can help with the same in Brisbane for Level 2 Training in late March 2017 as I live close to the Kangaroo Point venue.
    With Thanks
    Dee

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Dee Van Ree.

Benoit G. Bastien
    Participant

Hello Dee
    I noticed that the Adelaide resort have two bedroom accommodations for about $169, with one queen bed and the second room with two singles ….if you and your nurse friend would like to use one room and we spit the cost in three…it would be great….also the plane fare from Brisbane to Adelaide varies between $80 to $160 to $360 for a 2 hr 40min return flight compared to a 23 hour drive plus fuel costs.
    … I am a tall single white retired and respectful male looking to spend about a month there from about the 10th to when ever to complete the level 1 and 2 requirements….so any help to connect me would help me plan the trip as I would need to book soon and be on a plane from Canada by March 7th or 8th. my personal email is drbastien@yahoo.com
    best regards
    DrB or Ben

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.