Help with client who uses S & M

Home Forums FasterEFT Sex and the Sexual Self Help with client who uses S & M

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robert G. Smith 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Frances Hankins
    Participant

Hi I’m working with a client on several issues, one being sexual and his need for lots of sex. After our first session this drive has dropped and he is finding that both him and his partner are enjoying sex much more, it has become more satisfying for him and he feels less obsessed by needing sex. One issue that came up was his desire to use S & M and I’m wondering the best way to approach helping him change this – if that is the way to go. He didn’t say he wanted to change it, however it is impacting his relationship with his partner which he does want to change. It seems that he enjoys S & M but his partner doesn’t and goes along with it.

Any help would be good. Thanks in advance

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Feather said

Hi I’m working with a client on several issues, one being sexual and his need for lots of sex. After our first session this drive has dropped and he is finding that both him and his partner are enjoying sex much more, it has become more satisfying for him and he feels less obsessed by needing sex. One issue that came up was his desire to use S & M and I’m wondering the best way to approach helping him change this – if that is the way to go. He didn’t say he wanted to change it, however it is impacting his relationship with his partner which he does want to change. It seems that he enjoys S & M but his partner doesn’t and goes along with it.

Any help would be good. Thanks in advance

I think the deal is if you do the ART of Change then you will find what you need to do. This style of sex comes often times with sexual or physical experiences that stimulated them some way and the link between the two needs to be broken, Remember in class to things come together acting as one, like love and chocolate. Robert Cool

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.