fbpx

Hot flushes / flashes

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Hot flushes / flashes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rakel Højer 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rakel Højer
    Participant

Is it possible to help me with my hot flushes?

I helped my self through my menopause with eft and got through it very fast. I was fine for some month, then I saw a homeopath who gave me something that triggert the hot flushes again.

Now I have tried to help my self with eft and faster eft, as I understand it. Nothing changes. Could it be a matter of energy toxins? 

What to do?

Julia Albath
    Participant

Rakel,

I would tap on a number of things related to the hot flashes. First there's the actual feeling of them in your body. Then look at your life, what was going on around the time they started? What was going on when they came back? What do you belief about hot flashes? Do you remember people in your life, such as grandma that had hot flashes? Also look at fears around aging and not being a woman anymore, not being good enough any more, being used up, etc.. Whatever comes up, ask yourself “how do i know?”.

Let us know how it goes. 

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi, Rakel,Smile

Robert wrote about hot flushes in an other topic (menopause and delayed relief, I think).

Fast healing to you,

Rakel Højer
    Participant

julia said:

Rakel,

I would tap on a number of things related to the hot flashes. First there's the actual feeling of them in your body. Then look at your life, what was going on around the time they started? What was going on when they came back? What do you belief about hot flashes? Do you remember people in your life, such as grandma that had hot flashes? Also look at fears around aging and not being a woman anymore, not being good enough any more, being used up, etc.. Whatever comes up, ask yourself “how do i know?”.

Let us know how it goes. 

Laugh Thank you, I have already started looking and tapping on the feeling I had about my life at that time. I just needed help with what to think.

I want to believe that faster eft can heal everything, what are the limits? Are there cases that cannot be solved because of toxins,fore example?

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

There is a structure to hot flashes.  You can address the psychial symptoms and what it feels like and how it affects you emotionally.  You will also address that you are losing your womanhood, childbearing, and sexual issues as well.   There are so many emotinal issues as well as physical symptoms.  It is definately NOT ENERGY TOXINS but RATHER EMOTIONAL TOXINS AND FORGIVENESS AND MAKING PEACE WITH THEM WILL HEAL IT.  Peace RobertCool

Rakel Højer
    Participant

Thank you Robert, this was the answer I wanted. I am so grateful that I get to experience love from you and other strangers. Now I have hope enough to continue working on my issues. I already found a lot of blame and other stuff. I will let you know when I get to peace with my hot flushes.

Love

Rakel 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.