fbpx

How do handle this?

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions How do handle this?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Katalin Dávid 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bob Snider
    Participant

CryA couple, that I know very well, appear to be attracted to and desire to live poor.  They have a decent income and I just bought them a house.  The first problem that I have had to deal with is their desire to maintain and work on the inside and allow the outside of the house to crumble.  For most of us, myself included, we try to maintain a balance between the inside and the outside and we take pride in the appearance of our home as it is viewed by our neighbors and folks driving by.  I have had to lean on them to look after the outside and I have not been successful in getting them to clean and tidy the inside.  They do enjoy spending my money for new floors and drapes.  

I think I have made a big mistake in buying them a house, but, I am not sure just what I should be doing.  How do you tap on a problem that they don't see?      

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,

Tap on your feelings about them and the situation, until you find peace with it. We can't change another people, but what cause our problems is only our feelings about them.

Hope, this helps you,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.