fbpx

How To Treat Chronic Fatigue With FEFT?

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions How To Treat Chronic Fatigue With FEFT?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Denv12 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Denv12
    Participant

I have had chronic fatigue syndrome since the year 2000. Over the last 11 months I’ve been using FEFT,which I use every day .I also use it to reduce the severity of cfs.Its reduced enough that I no longer drag my feet around.I’ve got a spring in my step but I still have cfs. Any improvement is better than nothing. I know there are videos on the subject but I want to know how to use Faster EFT to get rid of it. These are a few of the statements I use in each sequence:

1)I feel severely fatigued,let it go.

2)I feel paralyzed by fatigue,let it go.

3)I feel drained of energy,let it go.

I think I could use a variety of statements to help there so if you have heard someone using statements for fatigue please tell me what they were.What statements would help?

I was talking to my local Kinesiologist recently.He was telling me that it was caused by an emotional issue to do with my mother several months after my dad died.I’ve been trying a few thoughts on that but it hasnt really done anything. As it costs a lot for a Kinesiology treatment I cant afford to have another treatment for awhile.

I’m open to suggestions.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Denv12. Reason: added info
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.