fbpx

I don’t know how to fix my bad attitude.

Home Forums FasterEFT PTSD, Trauma & Anxiety I don’t know how to fix my bad attitude.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CompletelyHealed 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lala Bueima
    Participant

I'm 17, I was taken by the state to a residential home, which before I was housebound Agoraphobic. I was there for a year and a couple weeks. That whole experience was extremely traumatic (and so were previous years of my life). I've been out for a little over a month and I still find myself with some anxiety (not wanting to be alone, or away from people I trust), a horrible attitude, rage, self esteem issues, and depression. I really need help. I don't know how tapping works and I don't have money to afford a practitioner but I hope people can help me here, if not there is no hope.

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Blah,

You are in LUCK!

Thoughts and Emotions lead us to these states, and CAN be remedied by learning Emotional Intelligence and the Reasons why WE have Problems.

Everything you need to Heal yourself is contained in the Free Videos, just a bit scrambled.

I Suggest tapping along to the Videos that apply to you, as much and as often as needed.

Shifts can happen quickly, and I find they come quicker with practice!

Peace!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.